The Cuck Thread

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is that most of you won't be voting to oust the current board at the next elections.
That would be disappointing to some on TK.
90-95% of them are not voting members. They can vote on a poll on the kennel though which is a nice little play thang for them

The opinions amonst voting members do not align with the majority on this forum, thankfully. Change is coming

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Homies need to oook up the definition of cuck bevazus this ain’t it.
My friend Abdul is a cuck.
He is a cuck because he likes to watch guys get sucked by his gf.
Getting a big contract and not playing ti said value isn’t cuckoldry
ummm so what to you call someone who likes watching Abdul's girlfriend? asking for a freind

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Dib Castle Anderson board would suit them lol
Think the actual Agenda of the Masthead is to keep the dogs divided and pressure the members to kneejerk responses re board voting. The obvious antagonisation by some posters on here constantly bringing up the board is crazy. The comparisons between CC and Tod Payton laughable and comparisons to warriors off the charts. Crawley giving CC an F I can handle, while I think better sides have done worse than expected. CC has not established his system in his first year. Hopefully we see some of it next year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
90-95% of them are not voting members. They can vote on a poll on the kennel though which is a nice little play thang for them

The opinions amonst voting members do not align with the majority on this forum, thankfully. Change is coming
#nochance
#gameoverfishfucker
#raysayshi

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Change is coming? Are you a member?
And if you are 1 vote won’t win.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate a lot of people on here are calling the whiners and weak gutted dogs cucks.

You implied they are wrong using that word, you implied it was just a word for a sexual servile person, checking the dictionary they’re actually right, the word has a few meanings, one of which is weak or servile man, in general ….

Here’s an example …. if player signed a rich contract then just dogged it and didn’t care about putting in, they’d be considered a cuck !

What your saying is correct, cuck does also mean that, but you originally implied everyone else was wrong on here, they weren’t, you were incorrect in saying that !

Schooled !
Respect
But don’t say schooled to me because you and I both know I’m the smartest **** on the kennel or at least second and no one else comes close in Iq

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ummm so what to you call someone who likes watching Abdul's girlfriend? asking for a freind
Let’s just say a goal gets pounded and she gets weirded out because I ask her to ‘speak like a lebM and she goes what ? I don’t understand that? And someone slaps and says speak in Arabic swear words and she doesn’t know and the night is ruined. Just heard that story form a fiend

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because they are out n out Gus cucks and its embarrassing. I’m trying to educate. Stop trying to be the mediator here. Stop sitting on the fence, pick a side and stick to it
Gus was appointed here for a good reason and he knows his shit, don’t make it out that you know more than him or think that Gus wants to ruin this club.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus was appointed here for a good reason and he knows his shit, don’t make it out that you know more than him or think that Gus wants to ruin this club.
Weve never gone worse since Gus took charge. 2 years of the worst misery imaginable and more to come as hes failed to deliver us players we need, which was a big part of what he was brought here on big money to do