News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Crawley the Fuckwit trying to deflect and point to the coach about our performances. It wasn't about that Droopy..it's about the treason.
One or two players responsible for the whole team bottling it? I don't think so.

A lot of what Crawley has written is utter nonsense, no doubt. But I think he is correct in pointing out that the buck has to stop with Ciraldo when it comes to on field performance.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a complete moron that halfwit Willie Mason is.
He’s employed by the club yet thinks it’s ok to put shit on bulldogs players
Regardless of whether u think it’s true, he should have kept his trap shut. Mason is an idiot.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a SAGA all this bullshit has become any chance we could stop creating new threads with basically the same narrative..fmd.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Fucking media different story every time.
First he had to wrestle 8 players, then 12 players another article said 20, now this **** is saying he wrestle the entire top 30, what’s next wrestle the entire club.
The media have made it worse for the player. No one knew about it until this week now everyone is focused on him not the club. His NRL career could be over as no other coach would trust him for complaining for hard training and behind closed doors shit. He and mariner should be blacklisted by Bulldogs fans. Fuckem.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the player that walked out is the player that is suspected hasnt he been a shit trainer for a while which has cost him a lot of first grade opportunities? And imagine he was playing NRL and the reports emerge how he is coming late to training etc..... Its a damn if you do damned if you dont. If he wrestled 11 people for 30 seconds each and got gassed, then takes mental health leave, leakes all the stories and threatens legal action, then Ciro should help him pack out his locker because he and the 3-4 other players that arent on board should fuck right off led by the "Club Captain".

Gould was right about 1 thing, the best way to do this is build within. With so many young pups coming through the 15s 18s and 21s maybe its better off moulding them then having lazy flops run the asylum.

Reactions: 88

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My.God.
‘Disrespectful’, ‘Outrageous’.
What is the world coming to when you can’t call out and/or demand better results from highly paid employees. Can’t hack it? Get an easier and lower paid job, no problem and good luck.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The telegraph clowns is really trying to pile it on us. 100% hit pieces to scare other players from signing with us
Money is
My.God.
What is the world coming to when you can’t call out and/or demand better results from highly paid employees. Can’t hack it? Get an easier and lower paid job, no problem and good luck.
If it was Ricky Stuart, they would be writing a story in support of him because they suck him off regularly…. This is a guy who directly and publicly called a player a “weak gutted dog” - how’s that for player welfare?? He can also stare down a live Fox Camera yelling “fu<k off” - no worries, play on… it’s a ridiculously biased agenda. These muppets need to be tried for defamation.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo also said they did more at penrith than he makes our players do. Penrith won last 2 premierships. So....

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as any negative story comes out about the Doggies there's a que to put the boot in and as a longtime supporter my opinion is Ciraldo has copped enough in regards to this story and he's said what he want's when it comes to his coaching, the only thing that keeps this story going is certain people who want the dog's to fold and enjoy seeing us tethered to the bottom of the table, how about the media talk about the player/s who weren't happy with CC's coaching/training and had a massive whinge and probably got paid x amount of $ for their story because they weren't offered another contract.
Also whether the player has mental health issues or not why is it that his family, friends and manager couldn't tell him not to go to the media, just look at Gus and CC they have kept that player's name out of the media to protect him which is the right thing to do and yet not one journalist has said good on Gus/CC for keeping the certain players name out of the headlines, no they would rather focus on CC's training jmo!!!

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gives me hope is the fact that in the past, during adversity, the club rises above.
The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming….

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the player that walked out is the player that is suspected hasnt he been a shit trainer for a while which has cost him a lot of first grade opportunities? And imagine he was playing NRL and the reports emerge how he is coming late to training etc..... Its a damn if you do damned if you dont. If he wrestled 11 people for 30 seconds each and got gassed, then takes mental health leave, leakes all the stories and threatens legal action, then Ciro should help him pack out his locker because he and the 3-4 other players that arent on board should fuck right off led by the "Club Captain".

Gould was right about 1 thing, the best way to do this is build within. With so many young pups coming through the 15s 18s and 21s maybe its better off moulding them then having lazy flops run the asylum.
IF its true that Ciro didn't inflict the wrestle until after training, it says to me he kept an eye on the players effort at training, and felt we wasn't putting in. Possibly it wasn't the first time he'd been late and Ciro did mention previous punishment attempts on players including money fines and spin the wheel. If the guy turned up late, didn't put effort in and it wasn't his first time, one could see why he upped the ante with the punishment.

The player's poor attitude could still be part of the mental health issues, so slinging shit on him without knowing isn't fair.

And Creepy Crawley trying to compare the job of being a first grade footballer to a normal job is laughable. What next, soldiers can sue the govt because drill sergeants train them too hard?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My.God.
Bro you nailed it.
question is if south or Melbourne did this to a player do you think it will make news?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a complete moron that halfwit Willie Mason is.
He’s employed by the club yet thinks it’s ok to put shit on bulldogs players
Regardless of whether u think it’s true, he should have kept his trap shut. Mason is an idiot.
TBH, he stuck up for Bulldogs players and expressed the thoughts of most Bulldogs fans. That jersey means something and if you cant work hard and keep to standards then this club is not for you. This has always been our way. We have lost it since the Hasler years.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bro you nailed it.
question is if south or Melbourne did this to a player do you think it will make news?
Probably not but I don’t let tabloid scribblers/dribblers upset me, particularly when you consider the clear hypocrisy on show: they are being critical of the club allegedly picking on players when they’re down, yet they are laying the boot into the club when we’re down simultaneously. The best way is to vote with your wallet and oxygen and give them neither money nor air.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
These muppets need to be tried for defamation.
I’d focus on getting the leaks plugged and ensure the scribblers get nothing. They’ll still write crap but then it’s just egg on their face like the Tino pub story. That’s greater satisfaction than any pursuit for money. If we keep our eyes on the game we’ll have the last laugh!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather hear what a dog turd on the sidewalk has to say over this gronk.