Meltdown thread

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have now let in more points than our wooden spoon year of 2021 and have the same points differential of last years’ wooden spooners.
We also have one more flogging to go this season…

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Losing at Accor is way worse than losing at Belmore.

At least we can support the local businesses after a loss and duck in for a kebab, coffee, beer, etc

There is nothing to drown the sorrows with at FlopCor, homebush is a soulless venue

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meltdown madness, the Knights won at this end and they still not happy

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well an truly past meltdown for myself anymore, more like staring to not give a fuck!!
yep, i’m there too mate. hard to give a fuck when the overpaid hacks on the field don’t. none of them wanted to be out there today, they’ve all checked out mentally.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yep, i’m there too mate. hard to give a fuck when the overpaid hacks on the field don’t. none of them wanted to be out there today, they’ve all checked out mentally.
Well if Gus comes out publicly and says he wants the season over, of course the soy boys don't want to be out there.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What. when those poor souls who attended the game get home and get back on TK? ;)
I was going to come home and tee off. I was so upset leaving the game. But then I thought, who wants to read another 5000 word spray after a game?

Family of 6, plus parking, food on the way, some snacks at the game. For what it cost me and my family to turn up in our jerseys to watch, I didn't feel they turned up in their jerseys to play.

100% the pass was forward for that try. We were dead in line with it in the stands. But they didn't so much as try to slow him down, let alone prevent the try. I've said this before, the team is not ashamed of offering up performances like that and as a lifeling diehard fan, it's shameful to watch. Losing like that, to Manly?! OK, reffing was diabilocal, especially the ruck and the 10, but again, we weren't trying

Burto missing touch, again. Sexton fading in and out of games. Tevita a handful of carries. Perham trying, but really not getting anywhere. I liked the look of Kiks and Wilson. Not sure who else? Alamoti didn't make a tackle in the first 20 minutes. Missed every one I saw. We were in that corner. After the first few misses, they just kept coming left. And scoring. Our car is never silent after a game. No one said a word on the way home

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was going to come home and tee off. I was so upset leaving the game. But then I thought, who wants to read another 5000 word spray after a game?

Family of 6, plus parking, food on the way, some snacks at the game. For what it cost me and my family to turn up in our jerseys to watch, I didn't feel they turned up in their jerseys to play.

100% the pass was forward for that try. We were dead in line with it in the stands. But they didn't so much as try to slow him down, let alone prevent the try. I've said this before, the team is not ashamed of offering up performances like that and as a lifeling diehard fan, it's shameful to watch. Losing like that, to Manly?! OK, reffing was diabilocal, especially the ruck and the 10, but again, we weren't trying

Burto missing touch, again. Sexton fading in and out of games. Tevita a handful of carries. Perham trying, but really not getting anywhere. I liked the look of Kiks and Wilson. Not sure who else? Alamoti didn't make a tackle in the first 20 minutes. Missed every one I saw. We were in that corner. After the first few misses, they just kept coming left. And scoring. Our car is never silent after a game. No one said a word on the way home
We can only hope the better performances will be forthcoming next year. It's been a bludger of a year....several years really :(