Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I read in a thread about a week ago I can't recall which one but someone posted what Renyolds said an average day as a first grader at Canterbury involves.

From memory it sounded fuck all and for the most part they were just in meetings most of the day with bits n pieces of training which wasn't much

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of rumours about fox wanting out
Love the Fox, but no real loss to be honest. I don’t want 100m tries, I want to see creativity in the middle that if you had a ten year old on the wing and created space for them they’d score. I do not want to see us rely on intercepts and tries that come from pure chance.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’ve got my tiler at my place now and I asked him could he please do the 8 hours tomorrow in 4 hours and I’ll pay him the same amount.

He told me to go fuck myself…

Thanks for the tip.
What an idiot, most of those guys prolong their work anyway ffs, this guy must not like his family or something, wants to not go home

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Tradies work just as long. Nurses work longer. Harden up girlie man
And so do slaves.
I’ve roeeteasly said my point is it is comparison to what ither teams do.
If we are doing 9 he shifts but south’s are doing 5 then we are overdoing it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprised at all.

You have proven you don't get most things
Did you know slaves who built the pyramids did 16 hour days?
Therefore you should do 16 hour days and so should Canterbury

whereas other teams do 5 hr days.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And so do slaves.
Rubbish. You don’t do what everyone else is doing if you want to be better than them. You push yourself and those around you to do more - a lot more

With the performances we’ve dished out this season these blokes should be on the field twice as long as anyone else

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Rubbish. You don’t do what everyone else is doing if you want to be better than them. You push yourself and those around you to do more - a lot more

With the performances we’ve dished out this season these blokes should be on the field twice as long as anyone else
But it’s like this, you have 4 job offers but one job is asking you to do 30% more for the same dollars

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And so do slaves.
Our coach came from a successful team so he'd know how many sessions his old team does

Our Head trainer came from a successful team so he would know how hard to push the players

Our General manager has had success at many clubs so he knows what's needed too

Our players most of them haven't played finals and been successful in the nrl so they need to listen and buy into the culture Our club is trying to create

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Our coach came from a successful team so he'd know how many sessions his old team does

Our Head trainer came from a successful team so he would know how hard to push the players

Our General manager has had success at many clubs so he knows what's needed too

Our players most of them haven't played finals and been successful in the nrl so they need to listen and buy into the culture Our club is trying to create
This is what I’m hoping is happening

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love the Fox, but no real loss to be honest. I don’t want 100m tries, I want to see creativity in the middle that if you had a ten year old on the wing and created space for them they’d score. I do not want to see us rely on intercepts and tries that come from pure chance.
Really good point mate. Wingers these days are literally scoring off a platter. Catch and put down, basic sweep play shit. I agree whilst I love watching him in full flight, need more from other positions. If he was on outside of say Adam Reynolds bloke would be best winger in game

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Really good point mate. Wingers these days are literally scoring off a platter. Catch and put down, basic sweep play shit. I agree whilst I love watching him in full flight, need more from other positions. If he was on outside of say Adam Reynolds bloke would be best winger in game
Yeah and we reacted like recruitment geniuses when we got him

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of hard work never hurt anyone,some players are just a bit Precious...
His job is to get the best out of what he has got and he is not doing it. No way that roster should be as low on the ladder as it is.

Although if you flog a dead horse it will perform like a busted ass.

Every existing player has regressed under Ciraldo and that is a fact.

Not hating on the bloke but he has a big job in the off-season to get us competitive over the course of a competition if he keeps using his current methods.

Would be really interested as to who the 8 are and hopefully the majority of them are moving on. If they are all here next year it’s another shit show waiting to happen.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dumbest argument ever.

No other team does 5hr days so stop spreading bullshit.

And because I know you have issues with the truth and reality in general, training does include tactical and film work at ALL clubs.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And so do slaves.
Maybe in 8th place and training like men they only need 5 hours …. Maybe in 15th and playing and training like entitled brats they need to put in longer hours … the better they get the less hours they need to commit ..

Can you also please put roeeteasly in a sentence for me, I don’t know it’s meaning ..

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you know that slaves never built the pyramids. As a matter of fact they are not even sure how old the pyramids really are, but they certainly pre-date the Egyptians.