Opinion Crichton the Slug

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I just can't stand you vermin like you. The fact that you would even say something like this to someone you don't even know speaks volumes of your character. So does pretty much everything else that spews from your mouth every day.
Give yourself an uppercut loser.
Loser lol everything you say is total loser mentality. On ya bike

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Middle forward signings or a marquee for 2025 should be the only thing we hear in the months ahead.

Thompson would be good off the bench for 3-400K - though we need more dominant middles. Pretty sure they’re pulling the pin on him from what I understand but it depends on multiple scenarios unfolding. I’d say we’d resign him if it looks like other deals collapsed
Thompson won’t be staying for that money, why would he ?

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not like the Kennel to overreact to one game..

Just a few weeks ago everyone was slurping the signing because he scored a double. One average game at fullback and the sky is falling.

He'll get a chance at fullback next year and if he doesn't do well there, we'll move him back to the centres where he's a top 5 or 6 centre in the comp. So everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Bottom line is we bought a class player that plays hard.. Regardless of what position he plays he's a quality signing.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Given how many games he has missed,he might struggle for offers
[/QUOT
He’s had plenty, the games on its arse, there’s no one out there, look at SST from Catalans to the dogs the French can’t believe their luck, he’s been a disaster in France

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s better out of it, it’s a basket case
Perhaps, but he has recieved a very generous income from the looneys for 3 years for very little return..Its a shame his character isnt one that would want to show his appreciation for our patience with his injurys and lack of form over that time. He came to Oz to prove himself at the highest level of league, we are all still waiting.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perhaps, but he has recieved a very generous income from the looneys for 3 years for very little return..Its a shame his character isnt one that would want to show his appreciation for our patience with his injurys and lack of form over that time. He came to Oz to prove himself at the highest level of league, we are all still waiting.
He’s 28 !, he’s plenty time

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I said enough, wishing you are the best for the future, take care
Yeah mate it will all work out best for all I guess, whatever the future brings. It's been very frustrating for all concerned one way and another. Was hoping 2024 was the beginning of better things for Luke with us and the Bulldogs finally looking like a competent football team....probably won't happen for some time :grinning:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WOW!!!!

The TRY HARD TROLL actually expressing the feeling every other poster on the Kennel has about him.

I am impressed in your growth of self-awareness.

I did not think you had it in you.
Such a fucking douche bag right? Only interest is criticising everything about the club, and abusing other members.