Opinion Defence

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who’s better than Gus?
Who said anything about Gus? I said everyone still believes in his deflecting and excuses he makes for Cc.

I said Cc is garbage and Gus signed him for massive 5 year deal after the demise of assistant Barrett. There were other coaches he could have employed so it can be argued he needs to improve his own performance and decision making.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who said anything about Gus? I said everyone still believes in his deflecting and excuses he makes for Cc.

I said Cc is garbage and Gus signed him for massive 5 year deal after the demise of assistant Barrett. There were other coaches he could have employed so it can be argued he needs to improve his own performance and decision making.
Gus said from the start of the year this year is a write off but people didn’t believe him.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus said from the start of the year this year is a write off but people didn’t believe him.
I don't think he did. I thought he was getting a little cocky early in the year when the team was playing ok and winning some games.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said it a number of times even said to CC not to come this year. Same as he said about Barrett before signing with the bulldogs.
All bs and deflection to buy more time. Going backwards this year was absolutely not on the menu and is totally inexcusable

Their lucky to have fans like u who gobble up every word like a sheep

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He said it a number of times even said to CC not to come this year. Same as he said about Barrett before signing with the bulldogs.
Dear Oh dear not the "don't come this year Cc" comeback far out.

Isn't Barrett still head coach? Gould said he will be the head coach of the bulldogs for years to come.

Did Gould say that on camera or Na?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dear Oh dear not the "don't come this year Cc" comeback far out.

Isn't Barrett still head coach? Gould said he will be the head coach of the bulldogs for years to come.

Did Gould say that on camera or Na?
Yeah he did and what happened?
Barrett quit

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So explain to me how defending in the centres makes it any better
He should have been dropped ages ago to work on his defence.his been terrible all year.and has struggled at 5/8 it’s not him