Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Every signing we make TK says "better than what we have" and then within a year TK has completely turned on them and wants them gone.
signings need to be compared to players in other teams, we should never be comparing signings to what we currently have because almost anything is better in some situations. E.g. if Taaffe plays fullback for us, he'll be the worst fullback starting in the NRL (until he proves otherwise on the field this is the fact). The same can be said with someone like Sexton (maybe could make an argument for not the worst, but definitely really far down there). So we have possibly the worst 2 starting players in key positions in the NRL.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, haven't all our actual signings not been talked about in the media and the non-signings been leaked to the media?

Gustavo knows how to play the media *****.
On 100% Footy Gus was answering questions about Luai before Chammas had the chance to ask a question.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Especially since Fins paid 500k plus for him
This is they key info missing. If that’s true and we get taafe at 250k that’s another 250k difference.

I’d argue I’d rather averilo overall but not for double the wage. I think averilo defensively is inferior to taafe as it stands. Though also think he’s been surrounded with garbage for years and taafe is in a star studded squad.

Though if that 250k is added to thompsons reported 800k it gives us a Tino/haas signing.

If that happens absolutely you take that.

If that 250k is to go sign Fucking salmon or Watson then I’m confused.

These guys are essentially straight swaps for Okonbor or waddle or someone that really doesn’t belong in the starting 17.

For me the answer of preferences needs to be decided when we see the picture.

No question these names (Watson taafe sst salmon) arguably make our 17 but let’s also be realistic. While we have had injuries we are shit and need that alpha to lead with those depth players being upgraded like they are.

Enter Tino/haas and depart Thompson and we can…..

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is they key info missing. If that’s true and we get taafe at 250k that’s another 250k difference.

I’d argue I’d rather averilo overall but not for double the wage. I think averilo defensively is inferior to taafe as it stands. Though also think he’s been surrounded with garbage for years and taafe is in a star studded squad.

Though if that 250k is added to thompsons reported 800k it gives us a Tino/haas signing.

If that happens absolutely you take that.

If that 250k is to go sign Fucking salmon or Watson then I’m confused.

These guys are essentially straight swaps for Okonbor or waddle or someone that really doesn’t belong in the starting 17.

For me the answer of preferences needs to be decided when we see the picture.

No question these names (Watson taafe sst salmon) arguably make our 17 but let’s also be realistic. While we have had injuries we are shit and need that alpha to lead with those depth players being upgraded like they are.

Enter Tino/haas and depart Thompson and we can…..
Some one on here quoted the $ for AV made sense Gus they let him go.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy isn’t coming back to lead us around..

He’s coming back to keep his name in the lights and use it to kick start his boxing career. This won’t end well.
Bloody hope not, but you could be onto something, these players seem to come here an get a good pay cheque an be lazy.. whatever the case there’s always an agenda. I was pretty hopeful about this experienced signing .. until your point was made!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bloody hope not, but you could be onto something, these players seem to come here an get a good pay cheque an be lazy.. whatever the case there’s always an agenda. I was pretty hopeful about this experienced signing .. until your point was made!!
Have a read if his interview with the Tele. All he does is talk up his boxing in retirement. Dude is one foot out the door already.

No one remembers you in the south of France…

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a read if his interview with the Tele. All he does is talk up his boxing in retirement. Dude is one foot out the door already.

No one remembers you in the south of France…
NRL Market Watch: Sio Siua Taukeiaho opens up on NRL return;
Sio Siua Taukeiaho has revealed he is returning to the NRL to chase a hat-trick of premiership rings

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Attachments