News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good signing he has actually looked decent playing backrow when hes played this year.

I dont know who the fuck people criticising these signings think we should sign.

I still think if they got a Haas it would make us go from the basement to the (sub) penthouse with some more injury luck than we have had.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are just signing scraps now wtf

Not much available atm, Dont mind that we are signing someone like salmon to replace flangan, Utility from a good system as gus said the more players we get from good systems the better, We need guys like this to come in and help push the standards, Guys like reed, kikau and adocarr need help with this sort of shit we need to weed out the weaklinks who complain about training.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
If the alternative was Tyrone May I don't mind it.
All these depth signings though, sutely we hook a bigger fish soon.
What do we need really? A lot of the guys we have will bear fruit in the next couple years. A lot of this is competition for spots. It’s very rare given how we have been the past 5 years to turn it around so you can win the comp. Putting a competitive team on the park is a great turn around.

kranks

Waterboy
Reaction score
01. Blake Taaffe
02. Jeral Skelton
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Bronson Xerri
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Siua Taukeiaho
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Karl Oloapu
15. Franklin pele
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to make changes because obviously what we have isn’t working.. these players have some potential, they could all be diamonds in a rough. Let’s hope a big signing will happen in the off season to tie this all up so we can start next year on a positive note :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
01. Blake Taaffe
02. Jeral Skelton
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Bronson Xerri
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Siua Taukeiaho
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Karl Oloapu
15. Franklin pele
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight
Max king has to get a go.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's good enough to play 15 games this season for the two time defending Premiers but not good enough to make our 17 playing the same role?
A bit part role playing in the best nrl system ever, not even nailing down a position. Yeah that will translate well to a spoon team.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
01. Blake Taaffe
02. Jeral Skelton
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Bronson Xerri
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Siua Taukeiaho
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Karl Oloapu
15. Franklin pele
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight
I forgot about Karl. Straight into 13 playing big minutes.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good signing IMO. Not sure on him as a person but as a player he does a decent job and is better than half the duds we have and have been looking at for the last half decade.

Also on that note, I don't really care if these footballers are decent people anymore. We've tried the 'lets sign choir boys' approach and it hasn't lead to any success. Give me a bunch of talented angry morons that'll get in trouble every now and then but bring us success any day.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
01. Blake Taaffe
02. Jeral Skelton
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Bronson Xerri
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Siua Taukeiaho
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Karl Oloapu
15. Franklin pele
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight
Kiraz

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely this spells the end of Nu Brown. Can’t have 3 utilities with Taaffe and Salmon joining. Shame he didn’t really get a chance to prove himself

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look I don’t hate any of these 3 reported signings (sst, salmon, taafe) I think can all play roles and help our year improve.

That said it’s clear as Fucking day we lack badly in the pack. Knight and sst best footy is years ago. Both could be key big body hard ***** that help. They could be tampons in and out. Knights hands for me are a concern and his brain snaps (from games I’ve watched not stats year long).

That said I’d take them all over Okonbor and Flanagan in the fucking pack.

We are that thin.

Still if we have a couple mill these blokes can’t be more than 1….

We need that 1 mil left to land a Fucking dominate alpha for 24. Dunno who that is outside Tino. If it’s not a chance then 25 is a must for haas and we gotta get the deal sorted November otherwise come July next year will be recruiting another bloke from esl and a few depth players from quality teams….

We land Tino or haas then all of a sudden we have someone to build with kikau, Preston and king and the guys like sst and knight.

We can’t afford to balls this up. Taafe and sexton give us some money all type guys who could provide great 1/7 for us that allows critta to be the best centre we have with guys like burton and Mahoney stepping up and having the pressure off us.

Give burton an edge of critta kikau Jac. A partner in sexton to direct and do the basics. Give Mahoney some leader like Tino/haas with hard heads like sst tpj Preston king and knight. Helps the kids like pele and Hughes to learn from.