SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch him do some flukey shit against us today and someone on here will make a sign Ladyboy thread....
Last week was the first time in ages I stayed out of the game day thread. Sat on the hill and watched the game with my boys. Not going today but might stay out of the game day thread again. Felt less angry after the loss and today could get ugly :tired:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last week was the first time in ages I stayed out of the game day thread. Sat on the hill and watched the game with my boys. Not going today but might stay out of the game day thread again. Felt less angry after the loss and today could get ugly :tired:
I'm not well enough to drink so the game day thread is all I have lol

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So...
1. Burton / Crichton
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton / Burton
5. Addo-Carr
6. Luai
7. Sexton
9. Mahoney

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m one if the few on here who rates Luai. Quality and proven half and would be a great signing if we hadn't already invested in Burton. But we need fkn forwards
I’m with ya Nate. Look I don’t like him on field for his mouth and gronk tactics. But his skill set is something we need. This could be the signing to push Burto where he belongs at centre and have Sexton steer the ship with Luai. Idk? Or Luai and Burton. Lots of possibilities. With Critta, Kikau, Burton and Ciraldo here it might just be a good landing spot for him

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Although he has his faults he’s still one of the better halves in the comp. Not a signing we need to go anywhere near though and I doubt Gus & Ciro would seriously pursue this. I honestly think Munster would struggle behind our pack atm.
We need some middles uce. I thought Sele was over the line. I’m not sure how realistic Hass or Tino is.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We need some middles uce. I thought Sele was over the line. I’m not sure how realistic Hass or Tino is.
100%. Not sure either about Tino or Payne but feel like if we don’t do something with the middles it might get tough next year too.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As the article notes it’s pure speculation .. he would add plenty of value to our attack once our forwards are bolstered

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Luai can't do shit without the forwards laying the platform. He'd be so terrible behind a shit pack and even worse behind ours.

Big BIG no

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I dislike the prick, he's got more creativity than Burton.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So he’s been linked to the club because our coach was his mentor? Fuck journos are rubbish these days

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although he has his faults he’s still one of the better halves in the comp. Not a signing we need to go anywhere near though and I doubt Gus & Ciro would seriously pursue this. I honestly think Munster would struggle behind our pack atm.
We need experienced forwards that lead a team, Nth Queensland Jason T would be my first signing ,we need a metre eater

Status
Not open for further replies.