Reaction score
Who does he blame this week?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have to get the team right for rd 1 next season. If we start having to make drastic changes you know the season is cooked in 2024.

If Cam & Gus aren't active in the player market 2024 will be another season of frustration.
Probably another season of FB musical chairs.... The thing that scares me is that Crichton out of all Panthers backs makes the least hard carries / metres... Hope his body is ready for the onslaught he will cop at FB for us .

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably another season of FB musical chairs.... The thing that scares me is that Crichton out of all Panthers backs makes the least hard carries / metres... Hope his body is ready for the onslaught he will cop at FB for us .
Crichton has plenty of ability but doesn’t currently have the work rate required to make it as a fullback. Will have to improve his involvement and game sense immeasurably if he is to be a success at the back.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Crichton has plenty of ability but doesn’t currently have the work rate required to make it as a fullback. Will have to improve his involvement and game sense immeasurably if he is to be a success at the back.
Yeah it worries me, didn't want to be doom and gloom, but I have concerns his body won't handle the intensity because he's had it so good at Panthers. Weekly pressure that we present will be nothing like he's experienced before