Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Media only have to compare our roster to most others to soon find out we aren't in sc danger.
To be fair though. At the start of the 2002 season looking at our roster nobody would have thought we were in SC danger. There are several big names in the lineup when you look at it now. However at the start of 2002 most of them were “potential” players. Not stars.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow check out the 2019 Storm TPA - Cameron Smith must have been at least 700k of it.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does Buzz not like the dogs any one know the history ??
He don’t like Gus cause buzz live on the same route he takes his dog for a walk. And Gus has trained it to do the biggest shit he can do on every day

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smart tactic as it either; diffuses a signing of this nature in advance; places pressure for NRL to approve it; places pressure on other sides to match/beat it if we've been advised he is not coming to us; advertises what we're willing to offer marquee players; or a combination of the prior listed.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All clubs are different. I personally don't like TPA's in the game because it can be used as a way to "cheat" the salary cap. In theory everyone should be doing it and we might as well not have a salary cap too while we're at it.

Here's an e.g. from 2019, not sure if there's a more updated one.

View attachment 76067

You'd think with our board and Gus we'll be towards the top of the TPA's moving forward.
The Rorters with only $60k LMBFAO…

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, first comment all day,. Woke up this morning feeling like I’ve been hit by a train an tested positive for Covid , so quick only took 2 mins for it to show result. been in pain an in an out of conciseness all day. Probably be my last post for a while as don’t have the strength. Took all my efforts to type this. Great post. And see you all when I’ve recovered.
Jesus scoob take care buddy

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cmon mate, that’s a bit naive.
Bulldogs leagues club provides plenty of funding to the NRL club and there can be little doubt gambling profits make up huge part of their revenue and by extension, grants to the nrl club.
Agree and that’s why we need to divest away from it.

How ironic we are promoting gambling aware ads yet accepting revenue from that source.

We should practise what we preach.

The good news is only a few solid corporate partnerships would remove Leagues Club funding.

It would also simplify the board who will then be aligned to do what’s best for the team and not their financial interests.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree and that’s why we need to divest away from it.

How ironic we are promoting gambling aware ads yet accepting revenue from that source.

We should practise what we preach.

The good news is only a few solid corporate partnerships would remove Leagues Club funding.

It would also simplify the board who will then be aligned to do what’s best for the team and not their financial interests.
It’s mind bending when a 20 sec gambling ad is followed by 10 sec ad to promote why you shouldn’t gamble. It’s just a case of government absolution to accept the revenue but present an image that they don’t approve gambling. Wtf?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im bullish about this as Laundy is leading the charge

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s mind bending when a 20 sec gambling ad is followed by 10 sec ad to promote why you shouldn’t gamble. It’s just a case of government absolution to accept the revenue but present an image that they don’t approve gambling. Wtf?
This ad is played every home game. I think it’s a great message but can’t be taken seriously with our main sponsor.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ah yes the Kennel don't cease to amaze me. Not long ago we were calling Tino a wanker, now we a licking his arse for his signature lol
I’ve never heard any player booed as much as Tino against the Bulldogs last year in Parramatta.

It was next level and rightfully deserved after what he did to Burton.

He should be nowhere near our team to be honest.

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Has he had Chinese with Gus and the crew at CL?

2. Is he following the Dogs on #Insta?

3. Has he had a Tomahawk with Gus and the crew at The Locker Room?

4. Has Jobel added him to the murial?

5. Is Gus denying it on Twitter?

6. Is Matt Burton following him on #Insta?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t believe it. Buzz up to his old tricks trying to destabilise the club. Now the media and people will start questioning the salary cap and TPAs. I see no truth in this story.
He been quoted in the story. I know media are scum but I dont recall them directly quoting people with made up sentences. I could be wrong, just dont recall ever seeing it.