Sydney's Gangland Underworld

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so you can just go to paddy’s makekest and buy an AK? Yeah right

under my plan everyone who is over 16 and can pass a mental illness has a right to a gun
When you have a license you can rock on down to Stoney Creek Rd at Bexley and buy guns.

Yes.

What a wasted university education.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have a license you can rock on down to Stoney Creek Rd at Bexley and buy guns.

Yes.

What a wasted university education.
Yeah the licence is bullshit also you need to hand it locked up.
There’s no point in having a gun if it is locked up.
You need it under your pillow.
Because if someone home invades yiu, it needs to be in arms reach.

I feel sorry for your family if you still have one because how are you protecting them? Samurai sword?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the licence is bullshit also you need to hand it locked up.
There’s no point in having a gun if it is locked up.
You need it under your pillow.
Because if someone home invades yiu, it needs to be in arms reach.

I feel sorry for your family if you still have one because how are you protecting them? Samurai sword?
Wow.

Dumbest argument ever.

You really think the only way to protect your family is with a gun.

What a wasted university education and a HECS debt accrued to an absolute idiot.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.

Dumbest argument ever.

You really think the only way to protect your family is with a gun.

What a wasted university education and a HECS debt accrued to an absolute idiot.
Ok educate me.
Try and show up the university educated.

Here’s a scenario,
You’re fast asleep.
You wake up to a creak.
Then you hear a smash and there are 4 Somalians ransacking your house and making comments abit your wife or daughter that they are fine meat.
At least one of them has a baseball bat.

What do you do?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok educate me.
Try and show up the university educated.

Here’s a scenario,
You’re fast asleep.
You wake up to a creak.
Then you hear a smash and there are 4 Somalians ransacking your house and making comments abit your wife or daughter that they are fine meat.
At least one of them has a baseball bat.

What do you do?
Educate you?

Nah dude.

You are University educated and a future PM.

You don't need me to educate you.

Google is free.

Educate yourself.

Maybe ask the 50 000 bouncers in Sydney who protect millions of patrons every week without guns how it is done.

Just another idiot wanting others to do their homework for them.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Educate you?

Nah dude.

You are University educated and a future PM.

You don't need me to educate you.

Google is free.

Educate yourself.

Maybe ask the 50 000 bouncers in Sydney who protect millions of patrons every week without guns how it is done.

Just another idiot wanting others to do their homework for them.
Not a homework it’s your scenario. It’s asking what you would do but you have no answer.
And for that reason I am shown to be right.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not a homework it’s your scenario. It’s asking what you would do but you have no answer.
And for that reason I am shown to be right.
Not a scenario.

It is real life.

Get out more and actually experience it.

Go to any RSL, club or pub tonight and talk to the bouncers.

Did you just claim to be right????????

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a scenario.

It is real life.

Get out more and actually experience it.

Go to any RSL, club or pub tonight and talk to the bouncers.

Did you just claim to be right????????

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
You’re not being clever in deflecting my question.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re not being clever in deflecting my question.
That wasn't a question.

That was you trying to blow your little trumpet.

I am not blowing it for you.

Go out into the real world, talk to people who actually protect others without the need for guns and if you get lucky enough you might find a really drunk girl who might blow it for you.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wasn't a question.

That was you trying to blow your little trumpet.

I am not blowing it for you.

Go out into the real world, talk to people who actually protect others without the need for guns and if you get lucky enough you might find a really drunk girl who might blow it for you.
The bouncers would agree with me. They want guns.

You cant compare a home invasion to a drunk dude getting evicted by 9 bouncers

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bouncers would agree with me. They want guns.

You cant compare a home invasion to a drunk dude getting evicted by 9 bouncers
Like you have ever been outside long enough to speak to one.

Stop talking out of your arse.

They don't have them and yet they can do their jobs.

Dude, your basement at mummy's will never be invaded.

Clearly you are too much of a pussy to even google.