TPJ

Malla

Reaction score
Back to the bench where he belongs for now :grinning:

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He said if he doesn’t perform Gus could sack him. Think it’s time for the door to be shown and sack him, not transfer and pay part salary a good old get out we ain’t paying you anymore princess.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His success to date has been ripping it up on the edge against sides like the tigers and I hate to say us, so he is a bit of a flat track bully.
To dumb down his game and the fact we are desperate for middles we hoped he could play front row
He is a giant but needs a number one runner (like Leota) so he can play off a quick play the ball.
For us the opposition has loaded up defenders and gang tackled him.
Pele plays the ball quickly - I would like to see TPJ off the back of a Pele charge.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several clubs and coaches have seen what he is capable of, but been unable to not only unlock his true potential, but also consistent performances.

Bloke could be one of the best forwards in the game if he applied himself.

But currently I'd welcome Jack Hetherington or Corey Horsborough over him.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe he is mentally unable to play in the NRL.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else still reckon he’s still the goods?
Nope I won’t be sticking up for him anymore. Still don’t reckon there is a decent replacement but anyways

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His success to date has been ripping it up on the edge against sides like the tigers and I hate to say us, so he is a bit of a flat track bully.
To dumb down his game and the fact we are desperate for middles we hoped he could play front row
He is a giant but needs a number one runner (like Leota) so he can play off a quick play the ball.
For us the opposition has loaded up defenders and gang tackled him.
Pele plays the ball quickly - I would like to see TPJ off the back of a Pele charge.
This

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too inconsistent, he can win you a game or more likely lose it for you.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else still reckon he’s still the goods?
He could come good but too inconsistent. He's not motivated since f..king up with his dumb pass in Origin

I'd swap him in a heartbeat for Haas, Tino, Keaon Koloamatangi, Haumole Olakau'atu or Moeaki Fotuaika plus many more. So many better forwards than him now.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is a disgrace to the dogs jersey has been getting by on potential since his broncos days and failed to deliver on his god given talent.
Is he out of contract end 24 ??
Uncle wayne can sign him after 1 November and offload him a year early.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hardly shows up.
He's always been that way. The people that were excited to get him, I was one, have just been in pain for so long we were blinded.

There is no doubt he has every physical attribute to be one of the best forwards in the game. Size, power, speed ,footwork, offload he has it all.

He just doesn't put in week in week out. Never has. One good game in 5, three good games, back to 4 useless games rinse and repeat.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Needs to sit on the testicle chair, like pope's have to do to prove they have nuts.