Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not disputing him being left out, but I'm willing to cut him a break.
He's still made first grade NRL which is more than 99.9% of people (including me) on this forum have achieved.
Perham is compared to the other NRL players not fans/other people. He's in the bottom 1% of NRL players.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CC Already had Topine in the centres. Geez what is so hard about picking players who have trained and played their whole careers in their position.
Cause the players we have that have trained in their respective positions absolutely stink , as if evidence wasn’t enough

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Expert. What's it like knowing everything?
Actually, you're the last person to answer that question :-).
I don't know everything and I get some things wrong. It's just I get 90% of things right (going back in hindsight) whereas you get 90% of things wrong or don't have an opinion/sit on the fence. I know who I'd rather be.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know everything and I get some things wrong. It's just I get 90% of things right (going back in hindsight) whereas you get 90% of things wrong or don't have an opinion/sit on the fence. I know who I'd rather be.
Don't you have tickets on yourself champ.
I guess you have to make up for the deficiencies elsewhere and the keyboard is the perfect start.
Good luck with it :-).

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think Topine at centre is all that bad tbf forwards are still our issue

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
fucking lol Ciraldud.

Didn't Topine get absolutely raped at centre last time we played Souffs when Fox went down?

Told you knockonbor would be picked again. FFS
Exactly. Topine can’t be centre. Burns is bad enough at centre defensively due to his speed.

Great at offloads, though yeh no way topine can be.

Skelton or that bronco kid or have to go in with either kiraz moving in for Skelton or something.

Even averilo back and Wilson at 1.

Topine on bench or Fucking start him over Okonbor at least he can tackle.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't you have tickets on yourself champ.
I guess you have to make up for the deficiencies elsewhere and the keyboard is the perfect start.
Good luck with it :-).
You make me sick with your hopeful dribble and you deserve everything you get. It's been the same shit from you each and every year. Sad. I hope for you nothing changes because that's exactly how you like it :grinning: .

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fucking lol Ciraldud.

Didn't Topine get absolutely raped at centre last time we played Souffs when Fox went down?

Told you knockonbor would be picked again. FFS
it was alamoti who got raped, cause they just burnt him for speed

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the Bulldogs and good luck young SEXTON !!!
Please whatever you do don't logon to The Kennel until it's safe to do so :tearsofjoy:

Now...The team's Corrections :-)
1 Averillo
2 Skelton
3 Kiraz
4 Burns
5 Wilson
6 Burton
7 Sexton
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Topine
12 Preston
13 RFM

14 Flanagan
15 TPJ
16 Morrin
17 Edwards / Pele

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You make me stick with your hopeful dribble and you deserve everything you get. It's been the same shit from you each and every year. Sad. I hope for you nothing changes because that's exactly how you like it :grinning: .
Then get off the forum or go support the Dolphins like @04 Dreaming and @Scoooby.
Thankfully, the club doesn't listen to keyboard heroes :-).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then get off the forum or go support the Dolphins like @04 Dreaming and @Scoooby.
Thankfully, the club doesn't listen to keyboard heroes :-).
The club doesn't listen to you either. They just take your $. I hope you're happy with the product :grinning: . Also you're a keyboard warrior just in the wrong way. Spin it however you like and try and dance around answering questions but you came @ me 1st puss.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perham should never of had a preseason or started the season at fullback. A massive mistake that was so obvious at the time. Anyone claiming hindsight (hopefuls love doing this) need to get in the bin. Everyone that has happened to Perham is on Ciraldo. The commentators comments were spot on.
Perham could only do what he is asked to do and that's play 1st grade football,
CC is only a rookie coach trying his best to do what he thinks is right,
Both deserve respect !!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Perham could only do what he is asked to do and that's play 1st grade football,
CC is only a rookie coach trying his best to do what he thinks is right,
Both deserve respect !!!
not Perham's fault he's selected, but Ciraldo doesn't deserve any respect until he earns some. Baz 2.0 currently doesn't get any respect from me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The club doesn't listen to you either. They just take your $. I hope you're happy with the product :grinning: . Also you're a keyboard warrior just in the wrong way. Spin it however you like and try and dance around answering questions but you came @ me 1st puss.
Yes, I 'came at you' because the closest you'll come to first grade is being a first grade shit-talker. In that team you're first picked every week.
That's right - the club doesn't listen to me because I'm willing (including my money) to back them to be where they need to get to.
Are you a member? Do you put your money where your substantial mouth (I mean keyboard fingers) are?
Maybe re-direct your energies into actually backing the club instead of telling the world you've got all the answers because it's clear you don't.