Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should be first choice goal kicker when in the team as he’s better than Burton if the team happens to score any tries (A big if!) for the remainder of the year.
The Gun should be first choice kicker and start over the human pin ball Reed

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only thing that I see happening is if he plays against south’s we win good sexton gets all this confidence from carving up a reserve grade south’s team the team gains confidence thinking sexton is gonna turn things around then we get toweled up by broncos and panthers and back to a shit show

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree, I see Sexton becoming an unlikely fan favourite
I hope you’re right, I remember thinking he wasn’t much chop when I saw him play against us live last year. Either way it’s surely not on much money so worth a try

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends on how much we paid. Better than what we have. Could go well or could be a huge disaster. Fingers crossed

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing that I see happening is if he plays against south’s we win good sexton gets all this confidence from carving up a reserve grade south’s team the team gains confidence thinking sexton is gonna turn things around then we get toweled up by broncos and panthers and back to a shit show
I’d still take a win haha

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a desperate buy but hope it pays off. Gus and Ciro are throwing anything at the wall and see what sticks. Hope this kid does well though and brings some fresh energy into the team.
Agree, think they’re also in damage control trying to deflect the shambles from the weekend…

He’s at least a genuine 7, to me, he’s a carbon copy of Flanagan, but a far better kicker of the ball.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Very Meh, one thing is he can actually kick the ball more than a meter so he is better than our other options in that regard. Also probs the best goal kicker in the comp so there is that. Still wrecks of panic though.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton is a 7.
He’ll actually be the best 7 at the club

This isn’t a bad signing at all. After I received the mail last week that he’d signed with us, I went and watched the replay of the last game he played for the titans. He was outstanding. Best on ground by far. Picked up an injury at the end which is why he hadn’t been seen since then