Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No way that useless pot plant okunbor made 46 tackles flopping on a player as 3rd or 4th man in doesn’t count as a tackle. 3 hit ups in 80 minutes is a true reflection on his contribution for ciralduds pet.
I thought putting a hand on a tackled player counted as a tackle?

That's what Hindmarsh used to do to fluff up his stats.

PS we had 66 missed tackles

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I messaged John Khoury on messenger and said
“Hey mate coach has lost dressing room since weeks ,no effort what so ever.
Is this the rebuild you envisioned ?
I’m paying $850 for gold membership and am just dissapointed .

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And agreeing to his terms 5 years and best part of a $ mill/yr for an untried assistant
I said it from the start when we signed him there should be performance clauses in coaches contracts if you don’t like it we sign someone else everyone comes here for a good pay cheque and a holiday

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath for a reply bro...

If you do get one, more than likely it would a generic reply.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath for a reply bro...

If you do get one, more than likely it would a generic reply.
I’m Shattered man,what a dead set shit show,I worked in management for years I called Ciro losing dressing room
On players body language,footy ain’t rocket science and Ciraldo and his theories are having the reverse effect.
We all know they are better than they are showing ,it’s not what coach tells his players ,it’s how he says it.
If he has told them he will buy players that will buy into his theories then that’s a piss off basically to everyone off contract.
I’m sick of Gus being part time with us it’s not good enough .
All or nothing .

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club has sold its' soul. Watching other games and seeing home fans enjoying their home grounds, I just reflect on how our club has let the fans down. We don't even have a home ground to be proud of. Other clubs manage it...but not our basket case of a club. Take the money to play at an almost empty Olympic Stadium, and stuff the fans. Belmore has a train station and a Leagues Club with lots of parking within an easy walk. There is also street parking so a lack of parking is a furphy. I had 2 Platinum memberships recently and they rang me to renew. I told them "you must be joking..." Like I said...a soulless club we have become.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He'll say the same thing he said to me, "don't worry about anything, we're on the way up."

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mudder fuckers up da shit, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Stays this way until Abdo see's -perspective

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't buy into the saying that only a few player were not puting in out their, I know that we have had some flogings and today was our very worst, but we have played a better at times in all other games, I think that their has to be reason why the team went so bad to day.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The club has sold its' soul. Watching other games and seeing home fans enjoying their home grounds, I just reflect on how our club has let the fans down. We don't even have a home ground to be proud of. Other clubs manage it...but not our basket case of a club. Take the money to play at an almost empty Olympic Stadium, and stuff the fans. Belmore has a train station and a Leagues Club with lots of parking within an easy walk. There is also street parking so a lack of parking is a furphy. I had 2 Platinum memberships recently and they rang me to renew. I told them "you must be joking..." Like I said...a soulless club we have become.
It's a myth, the club doesn't have the will to win and do it at our spiritual home ground. I am sick to death of seeing teams like Manly enjoy their homeground advantage. Suburban football is the heart & soul, it has been ripped out of Belmore. We need leadership with balls to bring back almost every game to Belmore and not only that but win in front of the home fans.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a myth, the club doesn't have the will to win and do it at our spiritual home ground. I am sick to death of seeing teams like Manly enjoy their homeground advantage. Suburban football is the heart & soul, it has been ripped out of Belmore. We need leadership with balls to bring back almost every game to Belmore and not only that but win in front of the home fans.
Well said.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Belmore is a way better experience than any regular season game day I have been to at Homebush and Commbank (Parra stadium)

All we do is roll out the red carpet for teams like Souffs to shit on us at Homebush. Fuck that, how about we take these teams to Belmore and give them a hostile reception. We've been fucked over by the NRLol for as long as I can remember and we have to fight back and stop taking our home games to places we were are more likely to lose.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally if i was Critta, i would definitely backflip, no money is worth ending your career at Bulldogs.
I hope he does. He’s gonna be another dud signing. We’re paying him key position/‘game changer’ money and he’s neither of those things

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yep, majority of players aren't buying the shit CC is selling...especially in defence.

Basically told them buy it or I'll buy players that will.
well thats how it should be

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Alamoti fuckn stinks. He can’t even make decent metres with his build lmao and he is a horrible horrible defender
And he was moved to his "prefered" side and sucked harder.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think your on to something there belmore was a fortress in the past