Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m convinced Penrith paid Barrett and Ciraldo to fuck Gould over we hire their attack coach We have the worst attack. We hire the defence coach we have the worst defence
Baz had the worst attack and his team is in the top 8! I really think its this dud of a team who try to act like a top 8 side with all these “steps” and “flick” passes

Whatever happened to running hard and holding a fuckin ball

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
NRL needs a draft. Only way to spread the talent to struggling clubs.
Its the clubs fault not unfair talent thats the problem,Gould has gone out a brought every player off contract there is like we are the roosters and it hasn't worked. He is an old hasbeen who thought he could come in and buy us into a good team he needs to fuck off just like he did when things got tough at the warriors

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Please let me know if you have a convo with them mate. Today is disgusting. Losing by this margin to Penrith would be embarrassing but the knights is beyond ridiculous. I’m thinking and just a pure punt. Half these players have been told to look elsewhere for next year or they won’t be re-signed.
No sign of a Laundy - they’re probably hiding too.
Think you’re right about players who know they won’t be here next year and are showing they don’t care.
I’ll be contacting the Chairman tomorrow, right now I need to calm down. A couple of pints are helping.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Takes a lot for me to be embarrassed but I was today. There is no point even critiquing them they just don't want to be there. There are a LOT of players that need to be moved on....like A LOT. Someone above Ciraldo needs to stand up and publicly address this because baby fur seals don't get clubbed as much as we were today.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Burton in the opening 2 kicks killed our momentum and allowed them to march downfield with a 7 tackle set. He was pathetic from the first minute to the final minute. Our players are not developing - they are going backwards and that’s on the coaching staff.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton in the opening 2 kicks killed out momentum and allowed them to march downfield with a 7 tackle set. He was pathetic from the first minute to the final minute. Our players are not developing - they are going backwards and that’s on the coaching staff.
Ciraldo gassed him up instead of giving him the home truths, played in complete comfort and a dinner suit like it didn't matter.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
INCREDIBLE.
*okunbor plays for 80 minutes
*TPJ -most expensive player has 35m, RJM 16M .
* Rajab only player yanked off.
* have ockunbor who could go to the winger & Kiraz centre & CC put topine in centre