Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK - and the dolphins is now my avatar until
This shit team has been cleaned out. At least JMK had passion and was loyal to this fucking jersey, yet we got rid of him for a fat chunky out of shape fuckwit , JMK had more pride for this team than the whole team wearing or jersey. He would have stayed loyal and a one club man.
Welcome to the club scoob

I’m sorry for both of us that it has come to these measures

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at going to belmore but there’s just no way I’m spending money to watch this disgrace of a team
Or sit at that shithole of a ground to watch them get lapped. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Can’t believe I sat in that 40 degree heat to watch them play the pussy cats.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Centre on report

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Save the recorder space for ads - more value.

Who would’ve ever thought we’d be saying stuff like this. I’m at The Locker Room on the lookout for Arthur or Craig to ask them if they have any idea about what’s going on other than how to charge me $14 for a beer. They’ve got that part down very well :rage:.
Please let me know if you have a convo with them mate. Today is disgusting. Losing by this margin to Penrith would be embarrassing but the knights is beyond ridiculous. I’m thinking and just a pure punt. Half these players have been told to look elsewhere for next year or they won’t be re-signed.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I didn't watch this shit show and I'm certainly not watching the highlights but look forward to watching the post-match interviews.