Opinion Khaled rajab time!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I always like Rajab in attack. Nice running game and digs into the line. Defensively he is a fkn nightmare. I have seen him avoid contact many times.
Bro I just don’t think he is physically ready for FG yet. Karl is injured, BBO just returned and Flanno is not here next year so we don’t really have many options.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather be excited and let down than be depressed 24/7
Depressed not at all. Didn’t buy into this shit from day 1 and I’m very happy I didn’t otherwise I’d be angry and agitated like you are currntly

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope Rajab steps right on up and owns this opportunity.
I haven't really seen what others have apparently seen in thinking he belongs in 1st grade yet, and I watch a fair bit of NSW Cup (when the broadcast schedule allows) - I suspect part of it at least is wishful thinking and goodwill based on his background.

Fair enough, as good a reason as any I suppose.
To be fair, I don't think KO is quite ready yet either.

Both talented (very, perhaps. Maybe) but still too soon.
But then again. If those in front of you fall (or don't exist at the moment), it would just be rude to not take that opportunity presented, even if not 100% ready yet.
Good luck Khaled.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like the selection as he shows a lot in attack. I think we are in a position where we need to take the risk with his defence. Maybe they won’t run at him!

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the selection as he shows a lot in attack. I think we are in a position where we need to take the risk with his defence. Maybe they won’t run at him!
Ponga, best, marzhew gonna have a field day running at the okunbor/Rajab edge

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IMO Rajab is a halfback, Burton and Oloapu are not,
The question remains, is Rajab ready for the challenge...I hope he is.

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has a-lot of work to do on his defence .. he will be the spot player for Newcastle!

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's give the guy a few games starting in 1st grade and then make up our minds. The harsh reality is that even if you are a little guy and you have some monster running at you, you still have to do your best to try to entangle yourself in his legs or knock the ball out of his hands or get yourself between the ball and the in-goal turf or something. Doing nothing *should* not be an option if you are in the Dogs' 1st 17.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
One thing I've found out in recent weeks it that Rajeeb says 'like' alot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's give the guy a few games starting in 1st grade and then make up our minds. The harsh reality is that even if you are a little guy and you have some monster running at you, you still have to do your best to try to entangle yourself in his legs or knock the ball out of his hands or get yourself between the ball and the in-goal turf or something. Doing nothing *should* not be an option if you are in the Dogs' 1st 17.
I hear you. It's like I love when players chase a runaway player even when they know they can't catch them. It's a team thing.