100% Footy - Luke Brooks

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was more disturbing was Gould saying our young players are at least 3 years away from success at the top level and that he's not going to go to market for a "quick fix". I'd say that 10 year plan in looking pretty realistic. So glad I lived through the 80's TBA.
Hes just managing fan’s expectations so when we are successful in 18 mths he goes i said 3 years wow gus you’re amazing lol

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the raiders have a replacement for Wighton next year?
No yet...... enter Luke Brooks, who they have openly spoken about considering previously.

Fogarty will stay at 7 as their chief organiser & kicker, and Brooks gets told to play with a "Run first" mentality - just as Wighton does in their system.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was our golden era! The ‘drought’ since our last premiership has been the longest in my life!
19 years is not fair on bulldogs fans! We also have a ‘tradition’ in the 5th year of decades that we must continue!
1974 made the gf
1984 won the gf
1994 made the gf
2004 won the gf
2014 made the gf
2024 ??
So 2034 more than likely :tearsofjoy:

What's the pattern for wooden spoons?

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brooks defiantly improve us and let’s Burton develop properly. We aren’t winning any comp in the next 3 years so improvement is all I can hope for

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks defiantly improve us and let’s Burton develop properly. We aren’t winning any comp in the next 3 years so improvement is all I can hope for
Brooks and Burton both play as dominant left sided players. The combination will not work.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d have to pay me to watch jabbas smug media work but this signing would be about true to form with the rest that he’s delivered so far. Abysmal. Surely not!!

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard from a very good source not naming him that believe it or not Hunt first choice is to come to us but Dragons won’t release him to a Sydney club esp us cause Flanno snr holds grudges about the way we have treated Flanno jnr the cock sucking ****

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe hunts belmore bound i reckon 1.3 million cleary where under the cap and where looking for a halfback i might be wrong but i know if gus wants players he always gets his man

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard from a very good source not naming him that believe it or not Hunt first choice is to come to us but Dragons won’t release him to a Sydney club esp us cause Flanno snr holds grudges about the way we have treated Flanno jnr the cock sucking ****
I wouldn't put it past Flanno to do something thing like that. Seems like the type of person who would hold a grudge for not playing his son.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah because his son would’ve had any better treatment elsewhere if anything he should be grateful he had as much game time as he has.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope it's true.

Everyone has a price especially when $1 mill extra cap is involved and Flannagan snr would rate his ability to build and buy a premiership team.

I'd say they're seeing what they can get in return before agreeing anything.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes sense as he has only been seen talking to Gus and CC . There has been no confirmation he has spoken to anyone at the titans .

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aren’t Gus and Flanno snr mates?
+ shifting hunt to us gives snr the perfect excuse to bring his son over as hooker and extend his NRL career

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sick & tired of being a complete rabble of the NRLol.

We have been linked with so much deadwood lately it's beyond a joke.

Year after year the same old! We need a circuit breaker to end this cycle of losing.

CPjRVnUWwAAy9s1.jpg

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen, brooks is more of an organising 7 than anyone in our current stock. I for one wouldn’t mind him provided he comes at a decent price.
well he knocked back 550k at balmain, so we know it’d be more than that if we do get him