100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brookes cant organise his own breakfast let alone a nrl team. He wouldn't compliment Burton at all. We need an organising half for our roster to even remotely look like working so acquiring him would 100% be another Flannogan buy.
you are right...except for the Flannagan part bro. Brooks at least has a running game

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Can’t see how people watched that and got from it Brooks has signed with Dogs.
Gus didn’t even have to say anything about Brooks in the conversation, he openly raised that info that he believes he is committed and can’t see him going to the dragons.
His commentary about Hunt though was clear that if he is able to depart dragons the dogs would be talking to him. (And likely is aware we are a chance)

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt is going to the Roosters, and Brooks is not coming to the Dogs. We will have the same plodders next year and beyond.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I watched 100% footy and I'm probably completely wrong, but the way I read it was;
Gus plays dumb on Hunt drama
Claims to know where Brooks is going / committed.
So yeah Brooks Dragons, Hunt Dogs. Either way Brooks is a domino that had to fall imo.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks is a better ball runner and general kicker of the ball than Flanno.
Hardly, and you are paying million a year for a known dud. Waste of time, as bad as Flanno is there's a difference between 500k and a million a year. Ask Tigers fans what they think of Brooks' kicking and it's the exact opposite to what you have said. Turns up for 1 game in 10, that's it. Rubbish half.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Add Hunt and Lodge by June 30 and we avoid the spoon..... Simple as that. If we didnt get brooks when we had Teddy and Moses on the platter then its dumb to do it now 6 years later :p

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I took it as Gus had mail from someone at another club that Brooks has committed to terms elsewhere (e.g. Cowboys etc.).

I very much doubt he would have responded the way he did if he had signed him to the Dogs.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our young blokes aint learning shit from Brookes, hes bog average.
It was bad enough I considered Hunt but Brookes fuck me....

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Brooks wants to play finals, why the fuck would he come to the dogs? Same goes for Hunt.
Because we are a halfback and a prop away from being top 8 and they would solve 50% of the problem?