Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus keeps saying dogs need to get big boppers on bench onto field. A fair dig at ciraldo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fck that Reed ****. Get the fck off the field you Parra ****. @Flanagun @dreaming 04 you were right.
Nice to see some of you are finally seeing it, Fam.

I’ve always loved this club. I’m just really concerned about the direction the club is headed and would rather we focus on our root problems rather than convenient scapegoats.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t agree with a lot of what you said, yea we are missing players etc but we also won games without them. We are looking worse as the year progresses with some of the injured players back. And please we let go 2 top 30 players for what? There’s plenty of big bodies out there who can dish out better work rate than what we have. It’s like they don’t wana spend money on any players when it’s clear we are so short on front rowers. Even the big bodies we have in the middle are getting monstered. It’s all down to coaching and fitness…. This club is a disaster
I don't necessarily disagree with you, the truth is probably a mix of factors. What I'm seeing more evidence of is the loss of confidence. As they say, a team that is losing has a million problems, the team that is winning has none. The team that played the first 7 or 8 rounds had a lot more confidence than the team we are seeing now.

CC bears a big slice of the responsibility for this, he has messed up somewhere, we need him to learn from it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Ghoul learn anything from Bullfrog?

He left us so short in the forwards, disaster of a season.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbur just stands and watches in defence and makes no effort to help his team mates seriously ciraldo has got plenty to answer for for keeping the soft c&$t in the team so fekking embarrassing

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever wonder why good players come here and turn to shit???
it’s because they are held to a lower standard

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are just getting driven back every tackle. Running too sideways. Playing like a team who only met each other yesterday

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I think some of our players are now taking the piss. It's just one big piss take. We need to hook 3 - 4 players to send a message to the team. There is enough NSW players to step up with miles more passion.
Put the whole nsw cup team in