Reality check - We are still far off

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We may compete against the lesser teams but we are way behind against the top 4 teams. We were lucky to beat a Munster less Melbourne.

So far we've beaten Storm, Cowboys, Tigers, Dragons and Titans. Apart from Storm, none of those teams will make the eight.

Expect to get similar scorelines when we play the Panthers, Broncos, etc.

I'm no longer pissed. I've just come to terms and lowered my expectations.

Hopefully we get a few more props and a halfback to manage the game like Moses, DCE, Reynolds, etc

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I till we get a game manager half back we are no hope problem is there are no game management half’s available perhaps we get cogger back ?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
perham, okenbur, waddell flanno, rfm, Sutton are simply not nrl standard players. Pangai, Thompson, burns are massively overpaid and under performing. our 2 centres are barely 1st grade. We won't go anywhere until we have a decent half and fullback. Gus has to continue gutting our roster hard because it is terrible

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every week it’s the same shit players letting us down. Cc puts systems in place but he can’t be responsible for individual efforts. He can however drop them all if he wants to.

I keep saying it’s Tpj, okunbor and perham who are recurring poor performers. Tpj is way too hot and cold, but when he is off, he really screws up, a lot of the time it leads directly to the opposition scoring. We can’t have that in the team right now because of poor individual efforts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd hate to be with any of you fake fans in the trenches

You flops would surrender at the first chance
Being realistic & wanting things to improve doesn't make you a fake fan. Blind loyalty & thinking everything is fine when it isn't is stupid.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have zero confidence in this team now.
There is no direction, no leadership.
Every week its spouting whos out for the opposition we got this yet we deliver the same incohesive performance and beat ourselves.

But this is what I dont understand.
How can we year after year still be so fucking dumb? Its like we have zero footy IQ. We just cant shake it.