Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won a dally m at halfback ffs.

God our fan base looks dumb slagging off people like Hynes, meanwhile we haven’t had even a half decent halfback for a decade
Good player. Not slagging him off. He is not a great 7 and was not the best player in the game last year. Cronulla had a soft draw last year and he is their central creative player so will always get dally m points.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He won a dally m at halfback ffs.

God our fan base looks dumb slagging off people like Hynes, meanwhile we haven’t had even a half decent halfback for a decade
Tbf they’re 0-6 or something like that against top 8 teams this year and they made the 2023 storm look like the 2019 storm. I’m not saying he’s a bad player, he’s not. But he’s not a traditional half no ones organising that team and that’s why they won’t win a premiership.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think it will get ugly like last game but I still expect Parra to win by at least 12 points.

They’re simply a better team than us and have been for quite some time. They’ve got more to play for with a top 8 spot up for grabs.
I don't want to agree, but I have to.....

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note how good is it having one of the fiercest rivalries play on the King's Birthday Holiday - hopefully, this becomes another Good Friday fixture for us every year.

Will be really good for parents who have the day off to take the kids to watch the footy.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
W
If we lose against Parra then permanent changes need to be made for the remainder of the season.
1. Pehram no longer fullback.
2. Okunbor bench at best.
3. KO or Rajab to play 7.
4. Waddell no longer NRL for the rest of the year.
5. Alamoti to play right centre, AVO to the left or fullback.
What if Burton is the reason we lose?

What a stupid post from you.
It's pre-conceived and you haven't even watched the game yet. At least watch it first, and if players let the team and fans down, go ahead and call them out.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hynes ain’t doing shit. He is a fkn myth. Burton is twice the player. Parra will miss Brown - he has been strong this year
Is Hynes related to Julia Roberts?
Or IS he Julia Roberts?

Same height
Same body shape
Same face
Same hair

Compare the pair....

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon we only lose fox. They will pick Leinu over TPJ and I don’t think Burto makes it.
Quite possibly mate and that’s a better result for us. I think TPJs game today decides his fate. Burto’s utility value and kicking game puts him in the box seat IMO.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Went to buy tix to the game online now
Can't buy any family seats in Gold or platinum
Is that legit
Asif that many tickets are sold