Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Here I am having being stuck in the local hospital just over the last 24 hours after badly breaking my left ankle. Got a soft plaster cast on too fml
Was gonna say hope you didn't kick a chair or door but Ed thinks TV lol.
All the best LMF.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
lots of aggression in other threads on this forum.

Just checking in to see if everyone is ok.
:grinning: There's been a greater level of arguing and one upmanship than is even normal for TK lately with a few threads deleted and others bubbling along.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:grinning: There's been a greater level of arguing and one upmanship than is even normal for TK lately with a few threads deleted and others bubbling along.
sure is...what is wrong with everyone? Everyone seems to be tired of the trolls and users with multiple accounts. It is hard to know who is who anymore. And we won the last game! Imagine if we lost this placed would be turned upside down

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here I am having being stuck in the local hospital just over the last 24 hours after badly breaking my left ankle. Got a soft plaster cast on too fml
Come to my place i'll give it a gentle rub for you ! lol I'm serious since my wife passed i really miss the massages (giving and receiving) the rub my neck requests, giving her back massages oh well one day.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
sure is...what is wrong with everyone? Everyone seems to be tired of the trolls and users with multiple accounts. It is hard to know who is who anymore. And we won the last game! Imagine if we lost this placed would be turned upside down
Must be something in the water. Hopefully something settles down soonish bc there's only a few threads worth reading atm ;)

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feeling shit at the moment.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Dad's death 6 years ago. Yesterday 6 years ago he went into palliative care.

I think it's worse this year as it was Origin day the day before he died & it's bringing back it all.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feeling shit at the moment.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Dad's death 6 years ago. Yesterday 6 years ago he went into palliative care.

I think it's worse this year as it was Origin day the day before he died & it's bringing back it all.
God rest his soul.

Hopefully your boys play well for you tonight.