Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d rather Campbell graham in there we need burto

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good, let him. We need Burton more than the blues. I am blues through and through, but the dogs need him more than ever.
Particularly against the roosters this week, it's a vital game for us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good, let him. We need Burton more than the blues. I am blues through and through, but the dogs need him more than ever.
I really don't give a fuck about league let alone origin. Only reason why I watch this corrupt betting product is because of the Bulldogs.

If Bulldogs fold, I'll just wash my hands of this backyard sport and keep supporting my other Canterbury that I love, the Crusaders.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it doesn't effect us this round, but what about the 3rd origin? Is the 18th man released back to his club to play?
Mitchell should be back by then, if it was a serious calf strain, i doubt he would have been picked in the first place

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it doesn't effect us this round, but what about the 3rd origin? Is the 18th man released back to his club to play?
Yeah I don't know, I know they used to release them a few years ago, but not sure now with the 18th man on standby during the game.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no doubt turbo pulls a hammy watching netflix tonight as well. burto and critta starting centres, fox on the wing, TPJ up front and once again the bulldogs to carry the entire state and get NSW a series victory - a la grub and hokko