Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can I an impressed with the new direction this page is going. Fucking hell.

There's no need for The Kennel Fight club because it's just fucking on everywhere.

Only request I have is when there's a biff on pls tag me in like my good friend @ASSASSIN
coming from the retard fuck stick who sounds like lurch trying to type on a keyboard who insults people out of no where after liking all their comments then goes and has a little bitch like a clown to make yahself look like the inbred lurch, yooooouuu raaaaaang type motherfucker your remedial ass sounds like... did you sound the words out as you typed them you h-h-h-h-hypocrite moron

Last edited:

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Be very careful asking that question, Trent. @Sir dogeth style will try and fuck you!!
you sound as remedial as that retard tassie mate.. do you fuck him as well with all the gay shit and fucking yous refer too? can just imagine oxford streets probably booming tonight so yous wont be on to reply till later when you finish sticking speaker magnets in your asshole to help it close after such a big night playing titanic with each others penis doing the whole iconic pose thing hahahahaahah gronks

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Speaking of ass licking.

Fuck your mum tasted good last night. And this morning before and after breakfast.

Tasty
do you publicly embarrass yourself often? that was a very lame reply, one that even a primary school kid could shit on, kindve like your mums chest when i visit.. sniff her breast when you hug her next hahahahahah

Last edited:

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can I an impressed with the new direction this page is going. Fucking hell.

There's no need for The Kennel Fight club because it's just fucking on everywhere.

Only request I have is when there's a biff on pls tag me in like my good friend @ASSASSIN
can you also english?

if you dont like whats on the thread than stop allowing trolls who come on just to talk shit and TROLL and add no actual value in order to click bait for a high score next to their name online because they dont have one next to their names in real life lmfao

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What were you saying about English?
What were you saying about English?
bruzz i missed one word. you missed 8 years of school lol

and im guessing it was kindy to yr 7 lol

tried to sound out your reply from earlier and my neighbor thought i was learning to read all over again, she put her glasses to instantly realize you were

a fuck wit hahahah