Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've asked this already?

Well, seems as tho I can't remember shit so there's every possibility that I will ask this again as I'm honestly confused as to what's happened to your thread.

I'll try not to tho, just for you
if you go back two pages you’ll see we already had this convo lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently the owners have green lights this summer transfer to splash. Perfect time considering we have Champions League next year and everyone is seeing how good Howe is as a manager. Gonna be good to see what happens
No one is joining you guys for Champions League :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one is joining you guys for Champions League :tearsofjoy:
We’re legit replacing you in the Big 6 so sugma. Best defense in the league next year with Tierney so no more bullshit LiVARpool goals in 90+9 in a 90+5 extra time game anymore for you cucks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We’re legit replacing you in the Big 6 so sugma. Best defense in the league next year with Tierney so no more bullshit LiVARpool goals in 90+9 in a 90+5 extra time game anymore for you cucks
Any are you finally going to stop diving and rolling around on the floor time wasting? :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cool story. We still have a really good attack even with that stat. Imagine when we actually decide to not fuck around and play with the ball a lot more. League isn’t ready for that
If only it was that simple.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cool story. We still have a really good attack even with that stat. Imagine when we actually decide to not fuck around and play with the ball a lot more. League isn’t ready for that
League isn't ready for Newcastle actually playing football? I think we are?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Top 4. Is that a success?

It seems as tho most United fans think that but I'd be worried personally as you're a long long way off challenging for the title

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Top 4. Is that a success?

It seems as tho most United fans think that but I'd be worried personally as you're a long long way off challenging for the title
no shit tassie there's only one team that can stop city in the league and its Liverpool no other club can keep up with them

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no shit tassie there's only one team that can stop city in the league and its Liverpool no other club can keep up with them
Really depends what happens in the summer.

Chelsea I think will be much much different. United will get 2-3 top players but I don't think that's enough. Arsenal will improve even more. Liverpool will definitely be better off from this shit year.

Maybe with all of these clubs improving they'll be able to take more points off City, so one of them may be able to win the title?

Liverpool I'd say are favs to do it even after this year, but who knows? No one expected Liverpool to be this bad this year, or Chelsea to be even worse!

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Chelsea I think will be much much different. United will get 2-3 top players but I don't think that's enough. Arsenal will improve even more. Liverpool will definitely be better off from this shit year.

Maybe with all of these clubs improving they'll be able to take more points off City, so one of them may be able to win the title?

Liverpool I'd say are favs to do it even after this year, but who knows? No one expected Liverpool to be this bad this year, or Chelsea to be even worse!
well with Liverpool being in europa league use can rotate more.
I honestly dk what's gonna happen with arsenal next season cause arteta will have to find the right balance with champions league and the league we just need more depth in the summer

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Chelsea will be better but they have so many problems that they'll be a long way off the top 4 teams for a while. Even if Poch does well and they sort out their transfer mess it will take months to gel with a new team and system..

I expect United, Newcastle and Liverpool to be a lot stronger next year and even Spurs should be more competitive.

The bottom 6 or 7 teams were so bad this season. If some of those teams are more competitive then that should even out the league a bit and take more surprise points off bigger teams like City.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea will be better but they have so many problems that they'll be a long way off the top 4 teams for a while. Even if Poch does well and they sort out their transfer mess it will take months to gel with a new team and system..

I expect United, Newcastle and Liverpool to be a lot stronger next year and even Spurs should be more competitive.

The bottom 6 or 7 teams were so bad this season. If some of those teams are more competitive then that should even out the league a bit and take more surprise points off bigger teams like City.
I reckon arsenal Liverpool city and united for top 4 next season, chelsea spurs need a strong transfer window in the summer to balance there squad.
im surprised spurs don't even have a new manager yet for next season.