News Sex Offender Rolf Harris dead at 93

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luke 17:2
“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably because of the cahunt @lovemachine his stupid posts in it. I could see it getting to the defamation etc stage by it.

I thought you must had deleted it.
again with the annoying 'cahunt' talk because you are too scared to say ****.

And what did I say that was wrong? Literally all I asked was 'What did he do?'

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about Robert Hughes?
I loved watching hey dad as a kid.
More for all the cast except for Hughes.

Hey Dad started in 1987.
I would of been 3 or 4 years old.
I used to get the creeps watching Bob Hughes.
By the time I was 5 years old I concluded he wasn't a good person.

I could just tell even as a 5-6 year old boy that there was something off about him?
How right was I?
So true if you get a funny feeling in your gut, when you see someone creepy don't ignore it!

There's a plaque at circular quay to commemorate Robert Hughes.

People walk over his name daily like he's some sort of Aussie icon?
The nonce was born in U.K!

I am going to petition to city of Sydney to have it removed!
Wrong Robert Hughes. Completely different guy, which is pretty obvious if you stop and read the plague.

This is a reminder to be careful. Predators absolutely need to be taken down and locked up! But if we aren't careful to make sure of our facts we will end up making false accusations, and this actually hinders the finding and punishing of predators as well as damaging innocent people's lives.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I used to live at Colyton.
I walked passed the corner of Gilmore and Shepherd St and there's a park adjacent to a home on the corner of those streets facing the park.

One time I walked passed and seen a man looking out his door with binoculars at a heap of kids playing at the park.

I thought wtf is happening here? But didn't want to jump to conclusions so let it go.

About 5 days later I walked by again roughly same time and this time he had a camcorder and appeared to be filming the kids.

I reported it to the police this time.
The cop tried not giving it away but he made it clear without directly saying it that the police were already aware of this guy.

The cop was probably a peadophile?
His attitude over the phone was like"why do you care? It's not that big of a deal".

He didn't say that, but he may as well of!
Maybe one of the kids was his, or a grandkid.

The real predators out there are extremely unlikely to do this.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe one of the kids was his, or a grandkid.

The real predators out there are extremely unlikely to do this.
That's what I thought and that's why I didn't get too carried away?
Maybe keeping an eye on his kid who was being bullied?
But then I seen him with a camcorder that was a bit weird.

Would you really like someone filming your kids without consent?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wrong Robert Hughes. Completely different guy, which is pretty obvious if you stop and read the plague.

This is a reminder to be careful. Predators absolutely need to be taken down and locked up! But if we aren't careful to make sure of our facts we will end up making false accusations, and this actually hinders the finding and punishing of predators as well as damaging innocent people's lives.
Yes already brought up.
But when the accusations come from grown ups, who are closely associated with people who work for the government.
Then it's most likely the truth.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's what I thought and that's why I didn't get too carried away?
Maybe keeping an eye on his kid who was being bullied?
But then I seen him with a camcorder that was a bit weird.

Would you really like someone filming your kids without consent?
No, and I'd potentially talk to the person if I knew about it. But plenty of people out there are thick and don't get this stuff, and without a specific flag that is known to indicate risk of abuse, it would be unwise to act.

I know people who got accused, found innocent, were clearly innocent, but continue to suffer the damaging effects of such an accusation and the way such an investigation can intrude on someone's life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No, and I'd potentially talk to the person if I knew about it. But plenty of people out there are thick and don't get this stuff, and without a specific flag that is known to indicate risk of abuse, it would be unwise to act.

I know people who got accused, found innocent, were clearly innocent, but continue to suffer the damaging effects of such an accusation and the way such an investigation can intrude on someone's life.

I have heard my fair share of stories.

I was friends with one family and they’re completely messed up thanks to an abusive stepfather.
Not going to post details here, but he used a lot of guilt tripping, gas lighting and brainwashing on them.
I recently spoke to a childhood friend who told us about his old next door neighbour getting arrested for sexually abusing one of his own family members.

my friend said it all made sense when he said his son barely ever got to play with her because she was always grounded.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When they convicted like that they can fucke off.
Combat 84
Capital punishment

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did my post get deleted from this thread looks like it?
Pretty disappointing at best.
Though I cant read his shit anymore I see the ignorant gunt still is commenting....