2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So TPJ is saying he isn't a hard worker and lets the team down?

So he agrees with 99% of us...
He seemed a lot more comfortable talking to the journos than he has before. Hoping this will be the making of him and his footy *fingers crossed*

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone agreeing with Benny 'Takes it up the Arse' Elias has rocks in their head.

The bolded bit is what we QLDers used to chant about him.
Elias gets it he hates QLD. If we come out and show them respect that is exactly what they want. Like Parker screaming “show some respect”.

It’s time to disrespect their origin spirit myths and wankfest over their team. Their team is garbage and they will be taken to the cleaners by the Blues in 2023.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who heard what Brandy said?

Apparently TPJ was picked because he played well...... 2 years ago at penrith :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Like fair enough if they said he ran hard over the weekend and held his own against tino and fafita and they are confident he will lift for origin. But to reference a 5-6 game stint 2 years ago. hahaha. Almost laughable. These guys are cracked. Let me guess he probably had a good combo with Api and Jerome and Nathan aswell? lol

Pick the best players available and dont overthink it too much..... I hope both the dogs boys kill it and are best on field .
Every loss from nsw is on brandys watch , the bloke has no idea

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I fkd up, I meant Campbell Graham.
Nah he isn't as good as those selected. If any of the 5 selected can't play then he would be next in line.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has been better than the blown turbo this year.
Turbo has history though & always does the job. You can't select Origin teams just based on form this season.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Elias gets it he hates QLD. If we come out and show them respect that is exactly what they want. Like Parker screaming “show some respect”.

It’s time to disrespect their origin spirit myths and wankfest over their team. Their team is garbage and they will be taken to the cleaners by the Blues in 2023.
Back in the cattle dog days nsw players would mock the 'Queenslander' war cry in the scrums.
In a retarded sort of voice "yeeeeensyehnah"
:tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Turbo has history though & always does the job. You can't select Origin teams just based on form this season.
That's why NSW are so dominant lol

But im not a fan of origin since they stopped the fights. The Dogs are the only "footy" I actually care and worry about.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Exactly there hasn't been a single game where they've kept TTurbo quite. He has an Inglis like effect and having Latrell on the other side will be kryptonite for Yeenyehnahs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not saying I disagree regarding Ponga, I'm just surprised as he was one of their best last series and they usually pick and stick. I would have picked Walsh too..

I think Gagai is going okay. Capewell was the real surprise as he's not old, is in good form and offers a lot of versatility. Again, he's generally one of QLD's best.

Still, QLD have a very explosive looking team. Should be a good series.
Just herd that capewell is carrying an injury and told billy not to pick him.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Play a few more chords, I think I have herd this tune before..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honest questions to origin fans....

Do you guys get fired up for your state as much as the Dogs?

I've always cheered for the Dogs players and don't give a rats arse who wins.

Same goes with international games.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest questions to origin fans....

Do you guys get fired up for your state as much as the Dogs?

I've always cheered for the Dogs players and don't give a rats arse who wins.

Same goes with international games.
Depends who is playing my man.. if there are selections I don’t like I go for the opposite team.. It’s petty I know but it keeps me interested..and I have a little wager too!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Depends who is playing my man.. if there is selections I don’t like I go for the opposite team.. It’s petty I know but it keeps me interested..and I have little wager too!
I usually cheer for the state with the most Dogs players in it. So I'll be cheering for the blues but won't give a rats arse if/when they lose.

BUT

Have mostly gone for QLD because of Hetherington.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I usually cheer for the state with the most Dogs players in it. So I'll be cheering for the blues but won't give a rats arse if/when they lose.
Yeah..as a kid I I loved watching the Blues win..