How Good?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can tell you apart from the win it was the best thing all afternoon.
Our faithful fans absolutely loved it.
I've always told my boy and teams I've coached that "anyone can score a try, not every one can stop one". Smacking the opposition like KO is a great way to stop a try.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always told my boy and teams I've coached that "anyone can score a try, not every one can stop one". Smacking the opposition like KO is a great way to stop a try.
There was a lot of younger supporters and teens around me and their reaction to the hit was priceless.
Nothing better than seeing it live, I think KO has a big future but seems to be holding back a bit at the moment.
No rush I suppose he is only young himself.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like picking your favourite child lol

But O'Meley and Hetherington lead my faves.

Plus Asotasi would put on monster hits too
I know technically not a “hit”

O’Meley gibbs I was sitting behind the goals. Greatest hit ever. The build up to it all week. Mase on the big screen lip reading FUCK HIM !! We went berserk. I’ll never forget that energy at anz

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know technically not a “hit”

O’Meley gibbs I was sitting behind the goals. Greatest hit ever. The build up to it all week. Mase on the big screen lip reading FUCK HIM !! We went berserk. I’ll never forget that energy at anz
No word of a lie I show that youtube clip to my boy every Saturday morning before his games.

PS I was there in the Army, we cheered like we just won the GF. My exact words were "HE FKN MURDERED THE ****!" lol