Official TPJ selected for Blues

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either plays like Hulk on gear or Sharon woods after 3 cones. With a full stadium that origin feel I’m expecting one or two QLD players moving a bit funny after his first hit up.
I would hate to see how slow Woods is after 3

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he comes back with fire in the belly.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I re-watched the game. Our very first set, Titans kick down field, Tino makes the tackle on Perham and gets up to get back to the defensive line but on the way back, TPJ who is also making his way back on side, makes it a point to get in his way and drops a shoulder into Tino just to let him know....
Good pick up. Didn’t even try to hide it haha
TPJ stopped and walked sideways to make sure he got in Tino’s way to drop the shoulder

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ HAS ONLY GOT ABOUT 15 MINS IN HIM ANYWAY WITH HIS KETO FASHION DOGSHITE ,SO NICE COVERUP

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought his 2nd half on Sunday was great.
Hopefully NSW selection helps him to deliver that type of performance every week.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol he made some silly comments about wanting to play for QLD in 2019.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I thought his 2nd half on Sunday was great.
Hopefully NSW selection helps him to deliver that type of performance every week.
Was he told at half time that if he plays well he will make the team?

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m still trying to understand how you replace Jurbo with TPJ. They are pretty much the complete opposites of each other lol
Yh ones a rough aggressive foward with aggressive runs and aggressive mindset and one is a aggressive defender and an aggressive tackler

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least origin won’t be bland, there will be fireworks with Tina.

For whatever reason Tina sets off TPJ.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe TPJ got picked on 1 decent game. I reckon it shows how thin NSW are for form forwards. He was good yesterday in the 2nd half with solid defence, lots of barge-ups and a few offloads, but there was no real fire and brimstone from him. If he gets picked for all 3 we'll miss him for a couple of games too which we can't afford.

Anyhow, I hope being around all those great players in SOO is good timing to build on his form yesterday, and we get the benefits in the long run.