Official TPJ selected for Blues

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Filter deserves all he gets, what a joke, I feel sorry for other forwards that do their jobs - one of the clubs worst signings.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he gets picked off of the back of one somewhat decent game all year, wow we're in much deeper trouble than I thought and we're going to get rolled 3-0 this series.

Thanks Freddy :unamused:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tpj and haas are best mates… maybe he will convince him to come down lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wheres Tupou at though?
And word is Tevita will start lol

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has he done enough to deserve the call up? Probably not.
Could he perform well on the big stage? Maybe.
Will he be better for it? Absolutely.

IF it's true, it's likely because we need some aggression in the middle to handle QLD's insane forward pack. When he lifts, he lifts.
They do have an animal pack aye

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it makes TPJ pull his finger out his arse for the rest of the season great, just hope he doesn't end up missing through injury.
Surely Gus had something to do with this.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking I may be wrong but was this the first game TPJ and JAC have played together this year. I think TPJ needs that voice in his head, and the energy that JAC provides, I don't think the first time we have seen a good game from TPJ and first time of the year he has played with JAC is a coincidence. Maybe away at camp together they can get closer and JAC can work out how to switch on TPJ more effectively.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This selection makes me think he was told if he had a big game he was in.Just can’t see him that motivated for us alone.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either plays like Hulk on gear or Sharon woods after 3 cones. With a full stadium that origin feel I’m expecting one or two QLD players moving a bit funny after his first hit up.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I re-watched the game. Our very first set, Titans kick down field, Tino makes the tackle on Perham and gets up to get back to the defensive line but on the way back, TPJ who is also making his way back on side, makes it a point to get in his way and drops a shoulder into Tino just to let him know....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's not just the 20 mins. We've all seen what TPJ can do when he goes beast mode. I reckon selectors already penciled him in prior to yesterdays match. If you look at the NSW forwards, none of them really bring that aggression.
Maybe he got the tip just prior to being dropped on the head :grinning:

Last edited: