Official Press Conference Round 12 vs Titans

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest assessment from cc. I think a few players are trying to overplay their hand.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
People's take on Reed's eye roll/face shrug when CC said "We don't play well" when asked about the first half? Very first question. For me, Reed may have been thinking, bit rough considering the ref and all the incidents against us? Interesting.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Loved how Reed moved and stretched out his jaw and tested it out in the presser lol

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how the bunker cleared the head shot from tino hahaha, you can't make that shit up. For reed to brush it is weak imo. He should play the health card.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People's take on Reed's eye roll/face shrug when CC said "We don't play well" when asked about the first half? Very first question. For me, Reed may have been thinking, bit rough considering the ref and all the incidents against us? Interesting.....
yep saw that. Wasn’t so much an eye roll in my view, more of a “you serious mate?” Type of reaction. Why did he think that? Dunno, could be surprised that Ciro would come out and say something like that… especially given the last few weeks have been “proud of the boys etc”

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess that’s actually correct….5 from twelve sees us second last, but a fifty percent win record for the season can have you playing finals! We’re a chance! Let’s trot!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
yep saw that. Wasn’t so much an eye roll in my view, more of a “you serious mate?” Type of reaction. Why did he think that? Dunno, could be surprised that Ciro would come out and say something like that… especially given the last few weeks have been “proud of the boys etc”
Or he could have been agreeing with CC, or it more than likely mean't nothing at all

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reed would be the first to admit the first half performance (from the dogs, not just refs) was way below par.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
“Wish we could’ve Captain’s Challenged the hip drop like we did some other calls today”.
Love it! Had to use an initiative bought in to effectively challenge the “howler” 3 fucking times to basically stay in the game. He’s addressed the reffing without straight out calling them cheats. Thinly veiled but succinct, clever ****.
Glad we didn’t just waste our CC today for once too.