Opinion Morrin

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the game thread all we were hearing was how crap our bench & forward pack are. Quite a few hypocrites now singing the teams praises
Fans ride the waves of the game, get over this holier-than-thou bullshit.

Players play good and bad during a game, fans react. Can't believe I had to explain that.

Not taking the piss out of you or starting a fight your post stinks of snobbery. You're not a better fan by not reacting during the game...

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You’re just being a hater. Lots of room for improvement from this team especially when Kikau & Thompson return
Thompson just isn’t returning lmao

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson just isn’t returning lmao
We only play 2 more games without him. It’s perfect timing really as we get to see what Morrin & Hughes can offer with increased game time.
Thompson should probably be a bench forward for the remainder of the season as we invest in the other two

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've constantly been told he's too small but it's a case of the fight in the dog that matters. Plenty of small forwards can get the job done.
Like Cotter for Cows. Not saying Morrin is as good as him, before anyone goes off. Just that a smaller guy can be a prop if he has the heart and isn’t afraid to take on the big boys.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Like Cotter for Cows. Not saying Morrin is as good as him, before anyone goes off. Just that a smaller guy can be a prop if he has the heart and isn’t afraid to take on the big boys.
We've been missing a tenacious 100% effort player and with the surname Morrin he gets some extea cred for that and plays like a winner when on song. Give him more opportunities.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love how every run is with intent.

Hate the term, but he definately has BDE lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re just being a hater. Lots of room for improvement from this team especially when Kikau & Thompson return
No our pack is still crap.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea he was great today. No complaints from myself about his performance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1000%

reynolds shouldn't see first grade again this season unless we get injuries
I'd just stick to the original plan of having him as the off-field hype man...or hypo man lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fans ride the waves of the game, get over this holier-than-thou bullshit.

Players play good and bad during a game, fans react. Can't believe I had to explain that.

Not taking the piss out of you or starting a fight your post stinks of snobbery. You're not a better fan by not reacting during the game...
I’m not talking about during the game. I’m talking about when the team list was named it was just pages and pages of hate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not talking about during the game. I’m talking about when the team list was named it was just pages and pages of hate
We are emotionally attached bro, apart from obviously trolls, everyone on here want the best for our team.

I agree with you when they say "player x is shit" and leave it at that. If they are shit at least explain what got you to that conclusion.