We are officially second last

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s killed it in any representative game he has played. He’s a superstar with other big names around him. Especially at centre
Look how he played at the Panfers he was a superstar albeit surrounded by other great players, couldn't do anything wrong and then he signed with us and decided he would retire early and not tell anyone, this ****'s on massive $ time he fucking earned it and I'm not just blaming him for where we sit on the table it's a team sport, look at Parra they have been rocks and diamonds and up against a team that were steam rolling every opposition they played and yet Parra showed what a team can do even if your not playing well, they made souffs look like they shouldn't be favourites to win the comp which is no mean feat especially during indigenous round jmo!!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look how he played at the Panfers he was a superstar albeit surrounded by other great players, couldn't do anything wrong and then he signed with us and decided he would retire early and not tell anyone, this ****'s on massive $ time he fucking earned it and I'm not just blaming him for where we sit on the table it's a team sport, look at Parra they have been rocks and diamonds and up against a team that were steam rolling every opposition they played and yet Parra showed what a team can do even if your not playing well, they made souffs look like they shouldn't be favourites to win the comp which is no mean feat especially during indigenous round jmo!!
Go take a breath and have a beer. It’s the weekend. Enjoy

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Also at Souffs home ground.

As much as I hate the Parrascum and this is hard for me to say, they really schooled Souff big time last night.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But we all know we will play the Roosters back into form don’t we?

That’s our role, to help clubs that are doing sh*thouse get their season back on track.
This is true lol... I do think roosters will play better with Turpin at hooker and Nat Butcher at lock.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the tigers win and the doggies lose tomorrow the dogs will be last on the ladder

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even Josh Reynolds misses that winning feeling.
Watching tigers/brooks 200th.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even Josh Reynolds misses that winning feeling.
Watching tigers/brooks 200th.
if the tigers win and the doggies lose tomorrow the dogs will be last on the ladder
Great to see Wakeham playing to his ability.
Why couldn't the Bulldogs draw that out of him.
Brandon Costin (Fiji coach) told me that Wakeham was one of the most gifted players he has coached.
That was early last year.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had some hopes we might compete for a spot at 7th or 8th but nearly halfway through the season as it looks like we'll be battling the Dragons for the spoon.