Off Contract Forwards - Any Worth Pursuing?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haas, Carrigan, Flegler, Leota, JFH, Yeo, JWH, Collins, Radley, JDB, Tatola, Murray, Paulo, RCG, Matterson, Hopgood, Finucane, Klemmer, Cotter, Lolo, J. Bromwich, Gilbert, NAS, Welch, King, Fotuaika, Tino, Papalii, Tapine, Horse, J. Trbojevic, AFB and Harris are all better.
Radley is rubbish. There's no way he's better. Saifiti is better than Tatola, Gilbert, Klemmer, JWH, J. Bromwich and a few others on that list. Saifiti has had huge games in Origin. He's not a chump.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Radley is rubbish. There's no way he's better. Saifiti is better than Tatola, Gilbert, Klemmer, JWH, J. Bromwich and a few others on that list. Saifiti has had huge games in Origin. He's not a chump.
This conversation is based on the last 2 years. What D. Saifiti did in origin in the past is as relevant as what Napa has done in origin. Even tho I disagree D. Saifiti is better than anyone on that list, I think it'd be hard for anyone to cross off enough for D. Saifiti to be a top 20 middle*.

Last edited:

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think you understand how many quality/elite middles there are in the competition. D. Saifiti isn't one of them. How about you talk about the list of middles I listed instead of me saying something very obvious is a fact. I feel sorry for anyone who can't see something as black and white as D. Saifiti isn't a top 20-30 middle.
LOL! This coming from someone who drops the plural when referring to teams ("Panther", "Tiger") because Gus is fucking dyslexic. No need to feel sorry for anyone champ. As far as your list goes, including some like JDB and Josh King is laughable, both of whom have worse stats than DSaf. But do go on.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL! This coming from someone who drops the plural when referring to teams ("Panther", "Tiger") because Gus is fucking dyslexic. No need to feel sorry for anyone champ. As far as your list goes, including some like JDB and Josh King is laughable, both of whom have worse stats than DSaf. But do go on.
Max King. JDB basically in career best form. You obviously don't watch footy. If it wasn't for JDB off field issues a couple of years ago he'd pretty much be playing origin this year.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Josh King over D Saf is complete insanity. Along with J bromwich, finucane, and radley etc. It’s hilarious seeing these claims and how far off they are

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Josh King over D Saf is complete insanity. Along with J bromwich, finucane, and radley etc. It’s hilarious seeing these claims and how far off they are
There are over 30 players on that list, you need to cross off more than 10 for D. Saifiti to be a top 20 middle*. Even if you could you're still wrong cause you have no idea.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How the fk is the first King that comes to your heads Josh King.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the fk is the first King that comes to your heads Josh King.
Probably because you grouped King with NAS and Welch, the same pattern with the rest of your list. Still LOL.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably because you grouped King with NAS and Welch, the same pattern with the rest of your list. Still LOL.
I went off team lists this week and Dog plays after Storm, but you're not smart enough to work that out either LOL.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haas, Carrigan, JFH, Yeo, JDB, Tatola, Murray, Paulo, RCG, Matterson, Klemmer, NAS, Tino, Tapine, AFB and Harris are all better.
Haas, Carrigan, JFH, Yeo, JDB, Tatola, Murray, Paulo, RCG, Matterson, Klemmer, NAS, Tino, Tapine, AFB and Harris are players that are better. He ranks 20th in the top 20 for forwards

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haas, Carrigan, JFH, Yeo, JDB, Tatola, Murray, Paulo, RCG, Matterson, Klemmer, NAS, Tino, Tapine, AFB and Harris are players that are better. He ranks 20th in the top 20 for forwards
1684567977335.png

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I went off team lists this week and Dog plays after Storm, but you're not smart enough to work that out either LOL.
You're saying Saifiti has been poor for 2 years, but then basing JDB being better off only this year (his "career best form"). This despite that Saifiti clearly bested him for stats in 2022 and so far has done the same in 2023. Do you even watch football dipshit?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are 20-30 middles in the NRL better than D. Saifiti. I don't care about your stats (where you also didn't include locks). Spending decent money on a player like this does little to nothing for us. Wait until 2025.
Wait now there's only 20 in front of him?
I don't base my opinion off 1 run or 1 game. The D. Saifiti and TPJ comparison you're referring to in regards to metres/minute over the last 2 years is a fact (stats). They're similar. There are 20-30 middles better than D. Saifiti, also a fact.
Ah so 20 now
Come back next week boys when it's "theres at least 15 better than him"
We need prop
Prop available
That simple
Anyway it's not worth discussing. Gus would have know this news long before we saw that Saifiti may be available

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This conversation is based on the last 2 years. What D. Saifiti did in origin in the past is as relevant as what Napa has done in origin. Even tho I disagree D. Saifiti is better than anyone on that list, I think it'd be hard for anyone to cross off enough for D. Saifiti to be a top 20 middle*.
True but Saifiti has still been solid the last few years and doesn't belong in the same sentence as Napa as he always plays hard unlike the Ginger Cat who took the piss for 3 years and rarely made over 100 metres

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t believe people wouldn’t jump at the chance to grab a possible rep level prop on a contract that would be supported by their current club. Especially when we lack size and aggression through the middle every week. It’s not about him being a game changer or winning games on his own, it’s about having guys that aren’t dominated week in week out. He won’t take a backward step

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haas, Carrigan, Flegler, Leota, JFH, Yeo, JWH, Collins, Radley, JDB, Tatola, Murray, Paulo, RCG, Matterson, Hopgood, Finucane, Klemmer, Cotter, Lolo, J. Bromwich, Gilbert, NAS, Welch, King, Fotuaika, Tino, Papalii, Tapine, Horse, J. Trbojevic, AFB and Harris are all better.
Is the JDB jack de belin?