Off Contract Forwards - Any Worth Pursuing?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haas
Carrigan
Leota
JFH
Yeo
JWH
Collins
Radley
Tatola
Murray
Paulo
RCG
Matterson
Hopgood
Finucane
Klemmer
Cotter
Lolo

I'm only 10 teams in do I need to keep going. If you're going to come @ me at least think about what you're going to say beforehand.
Still worse than Radley?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still worse than Radley?
Yes, not sure you've watched D. Saifiti (or watched a game of NRL for that matter) in the last 2 years.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, not sure you've watched D. Saifiti (or watched a game of NRL for that matter) in the last 2 years.
The stats don't support your opinion.
10th for props in avg metres per game
11th for props in avg PCMs
10th for props in avg 8m+ runs
8th for props metres per run

Haas and Tapine aren't available, got to take the risk on this kind of guy.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The stats don't support your opinion.
10th for props in avg metres per game
11th for props in avg PCMs
10th for props in avg 8m+ runs
8th for props metres per run

Haas and Tapine aren't available, got to take the risk on this kind of guy.
There are 20-30 middles in the NRL better than D. Saifiti. I don't care about your stats (where you also didn't include locks). Spending decent money on a player like this does little to nothing for us. Wait until 2025.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are 20-30 middles in the NRL better than D. Saifiti. I don't care about your stats (where you also didn't include locks). Spending decent money on a player like this does little to nothing for us. Wait until 2025.
No, but that includes inflated averages from guys like Molo and Ogden who haven't played the same amount of games. Including Locks wouldn't make sense, we need a dominant, big body prop.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If your willing to not care about anyone’s stats then it’s impossible to prove anything if you’re that stubborn and refuse to care. This is the last i speak with you on this because it’s a waste of time. Most people know that D Saf would be a great acquisition

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Critics of Daniel Saifiti obviously think they know more than the selectors.
He is always close to the first prop selected in the national team. Not in top 30 is ludicrous.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should have went after Royce Hunt when he was available, he’s better than TPJ, probably on less money too. He has mongrel in him and can actually get over the advantage line

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If your willing to not care about anyone’s stats then it’s impossible to prove anything if you’re that stubborn and refuse to care. This is the last i speak with you on this because it’s a waste of time. Most people know that D Saf would be a great acquisition
There are 20-30 middles better than D. Saifiti (I stand by my list and there are even more players I left out). Old mates list already had over 10 props better than D. Saifiti which didn't include locks where a lot of the best players play, already close to 20 middles better if we just use that (your reply is moronic and you zoom in on one thing I said and not everything). Gus won't sign him and anyone who thinks he'd be a good addition are delusional. We're the worst team in the competition D. Saifiti does nothing for us. You're also stubborn and it'll be impossible for you to not reply again.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are 20-30 middles better than D. Saifiti (I stand by my list and there are even more players I left out). Old mates list already had over 10 props better than D. Saifiti which didn't include locks where a lot of the best players play, already close to 20 middles better if we just use that (your reply is moronic and you zoom in on one thing I said and not everything). Gus won't sign him and anyone who thinks he'd be a good addition are delusional. We're the worst team in the competition D. Saifiti does nothing for us. You're also stubborn and it'll be impossible for you to not reply again.
Not reading allat :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saifiti was really good today. He'd be a good signing for any team. Especially ours that need strong, impact middles like him that don't take a backwards step and carry defenders with them..

Newcastle would be stupid to let him go but they make dumb moves all of the time and signed Elliott and Hetherington etc, so you never know..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
D Saf with 15 runs for 173m in 51 minutes. Most metres for a forward for either teams.
Apparently TPJ produces those similar numbers considering D Saf is ‘TPJ level bad’

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Saifiti was really good today. He'd be a good signing for any team. Especially ours that need strong, impact middles like him that don't take a backwards step and carry defenders with them..

Newcastle would be stupid to let him go but they make dumb moves all of the time and signed Elliott and Hetherington etc, so you never know..
Nah not ‘marquee’ enough for people on here mate. Not even Top 30 for forwards

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
D Saf with 15 runs for 173m in 51 minutes. Most metres for a forward for either teams.
Apparently TPJ produces those similar numbers considering D Saf is ‘TPJ level bad’
I don't base my opinion off 1 run or 1 game. The D. Saifiti and TPJ comparison you're referring to in regards to metres/minute over the last 2 years is a fact (stats). They're similar. There are 20-30 middles better than D. Saifiti, also a fact.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't base my opinion off 1 run or 1 game. The D. Saifiti and TPJ comparison you're referring to in regards to metres/minute over the last 2 years is a fact (stats). They're similar. There are 20-30 middles better than D. Saifiti, also a fact.
Haas, Carrigan, Flegler, Leota, JFH, Yeo, JWH, Collins, Radley, JDB, Tatola, Murray, Paulo, RCG, Matterson, Hopgood, Finucane, Klemmer, Cotter, Lolo, J. Bromwich, Gilbert, NAS, Welch, King, Fotuaika, Tino, Papalii, Tapine, Horse, J. Trbojevic, AFB and Harris are all better.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*states an opinion*
"also a fact"
LOL

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
*states an opinion*
"also a fact"
LOL
I don't think you understand how many quality/elite middles there are in the competition. D. Saifiti isn't one of them. How about you talk about the list of middles I listed instead of me saying something very obvious is a fact. I feel sorry for anyone who can't see something as black and white as D. Saifiti isn't a top 20-30 middle.