News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if he was good he'd still be bad value when you look at what he's paid and played, he's shit so that doesn't matter.

Even at half the price I wouldn't keep him as his top 30 spot should go to someone who can actually play (not taking his current injury into account) as he spent plenty of time on the side line due to stupidity.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are continuously bitching and moaning about anyone who puts on the blue and white jersey

Try backing our players for once, the positivity would do you a world of good!!!

Thommo has 38 NRL games under his belt, thats 38 more than you

S T O P acting like a Karen ffs
You actually sound like the Karen here, people are free to have their opinion and you don't seem to like that if it goes against yours.

So you're fine paying him for 3 years to play 40 odd games?

Last edited:

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
Only my opinion but the pathway to the NRL is a tough road. Anyone that reaches and plays at that level deserves respect.

I get the frustration and the expectations of this club but I put that to club management. It all starts at the top and their decisions have a flow on effect throughout the club.

Gus is the right man to be overseeing the required changes but he needs time as the areas we are lacking are not quick fixes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are continuously bitching and moaning about anyone who puts on the blue and white jersey

Try backing our players for once, the positivity would do you a world of good!!!

Thommo has 38 NRL games under his belt, thats 38 more than you

S T O P acting like a Karen ffs
Who are you and why should I give a fuck what you think?

These are "men" making 6 figures playing a professional sport, they arent kids playing in an U6s comp where everyone's a winner.

I back players who actually play, it's the shit attitude like yours by supporting and rewarding everyone with a participation award which got us and kept us at the bottom of the ladder for 7 years.

Stop acting like a SJW bitch and grow a pair.... it would do you a world of good.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Luke Thompson is "not NRL quality"

Luke Thompson is "shit"

Only the kennel can produce a plague of deficient individuals
He is okay bro. Let’s not pretend he is anything special. Has yet to even dominate a game in the NRL. Injury prone and suspended all the time. There are many props better than him. He is not shit, just not the right build for a quality NRL prop.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He has already been paid

Injuries are a part of the game and it has always been like that

The topic here is that he has been labelled as "not NRL quality" - if its note hate than its retardation at its finest
You sound like his misses. Your husband is not as great as you think he is, sweetheart.

If I don't rate some bloke it's hate...YOU are the triggered Karen.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has already been paid

The topic here is that he has been labelled as "not NRL quality" - if its note hate than its retardation at its finest
Well he hasn’t proven that he is tbh. Yet to string a few quality games together, yet to dominate another pack, wasn’t even part of our leadership group as an international forward. What metric is he quality? Fkn flop just like Sam Tomkins. Amazing in Super league but not the body type or toughness for the NRL

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Club should pick up the phone and call Ryan janes, see if he’ll come play footy for a bit. We need something up front..

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who are you and why should I give a fuck what you think?

These are "men" making 6 figures playing a professional sport, they arent kids playing in an U6s comp where everyone's a winner.

I back players who actually play, it's the shit attitude like yours by supporting and rewarding everyone with a participation award which got us and kept us at the bottom of the ladder for 7 years.

Stop acting like a SJW bitch and grow a pair.... it would do you a world of good.
You obviously give a fuck as you quoted me

I understand you like arguing and picking fights

For your own good, get off the kennel and go bang your head against the wall and get your boyfriend to loosen the grip around your blueberries

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This kennel has a plague of shit ***** supporters who hate on the club and its players, and you think to yourself, are these ****** really supporters?

Luckily enough, the supporters who go to the games actually support the club and its players through thick and thin......God bless these people

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This kennel has a plague of shit ***** supporters who hate on the club and its players, and you think to yourself, are these ****** really supporters?

Luckily enough, the supporters who go to the games actually support the club and its players through thick and thin......God bless these people
What does this mean bro. I go to games and support but I can still think that Thommo has not lived up to expectations and it’s fkn madness to consider re-signing him.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What does this mean bro. I go to games and support but I can still think that Thommo has not lived up to expectations and it’s fkn madness to consider re-signing him.
What it means is there are some folks out there who are constantly negative, whinging, bitching and moaning

They need to get off their arses and explore the world outside of their 4 walls

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its all relative to price. He is better than most of what's available

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has already been paid

Injuries are part of the game, it doesn't take away from the fact that he hasn't provided good value for when he has played.

"not NRL quality" - if he was, he would have been signed by a club.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its all relative to price. He is better than most of what's available
On what matrix is he better? Thommo will not get more than 400k offers in the NRL IMO. He would need to play more than he has for us in the past 3 years to be even close to value for money.