Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
coach carried the chat but now he’s been exposed as a troll it’s died lol. no one else is as active in here. jaybee has gone underground as well
Coach is one thing, but the rest is disappointing as they were happy to lay into me when I trolled. When the shoe is on the other foot?

Guess everyone is afraid of burner accounts now?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so who would you have between the sticks for us?
TDK? Don't get me wrong, De Gea isn't terrible.

I just don't think he's the standard you should be aiming for. Putting the recent mistakes to the side as that can happen to anyone, is he suited to a top level team in the modern game?

His ball distribution and sweeper skills aren't at the right level

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TDK? Don't get me wrong, De Gea isn't terrible.

I just don't think he's the standard you should be aiming for. Putting the recent mistakes to the side as that can happen to anyone, is he suited to a top level team in the modern game?

His ball distribution and sweeper skills aren't at the right level
yeah said it earlier, can make the most ridiculous saves, one of the best shot stoppers but then has a howler in him every couple of games. definitely doesn’t have the distribution/sweeper skills of a prem keeper

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah said it earlier, can make the most ridiculous saves, one of the best shot stoppers but then has a howler in him every couple of games. definitely doesn’t have the distribution/sweeper skills of a prem keeper
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I think he's an exceptional keeper but he's not at the elite level that United need ... IMO

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it possible that all those accounts that seemingly no longer post in here are @coach burner accounts also? Being serious like, as it's weird the day he gets outed as a troll 4+ accounts immediately stop posting here.

Shame as I think there's plenty of good stuff to talk about United related.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible that all those accounts that seemingly no longer post in here are @coach burner accounts also? Being serious like, as it's weird the day he gets outed as a troll 4+ accounts immediately stop posting here.

careful you might get accused of being a united fan again. none other accs got exposed so doubtful, people have busy lives.
coach and jaybee are the only real active ones in the thread so

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
careful you might get accused of being a united fan again. none other accs got exposed so doubtful, people have busy lives.
coach and jaybee are the only real active ones in the thread so
People accused me of being a United fan? FFS. I didn't know that.

I actually had a lot of time for Jay. Shame he's given this thread a swerve

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
” Paul Decoachpodesta definitely has more than 2 accounts in here :tonguewink: . He’s gone underground for a while until things to blow over, now that he’s been exposed but he will return.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
” Paul Decoachpodesta definitely has more than 2 accounts in here :tonguewink: . He’s gone underground for a while until things to blow over, now that he’s been exposed but he will return.
I for one look forward to that return and reminding him of his dear friend Paul ;)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Any truth to Kim Min Jae to United? I like the Napoli defender