2023 Round 12 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Which is crazy for Broncos considering the rough years that they have had!! Even at the end of last year they looked poor. What a transformation this club has had
The addition of Walsh changed their whole dynamic, both in attack and defence.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If this shit officiating continues again this weekend I’m done with nrl. Why can’t we watch a decent game with rules with not made up interpretations as they go. Get fucked rugby league.. you were dying , seems your Dead.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Critta is a freak cant wait until hes in blue and white don’t care what position he is a WINNER

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reece Walsh has gone from running the ball back at full sprint to sashaying to a surrender tackle and dropping the ball...

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this shit officiating continues again this weekend I’m done with nrl. Why can’t we watch a decent game with rules with not made up interpretations as they go. Get fucked rugby league.. you were dying , seems your Dead.
Let’s be honest. You’ll still watch next week and the week after that lol

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Does FOXTEL even bother going to the grounds to commentate these days?

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
V'Landys will be weeping on his bed of money when he hears you're done.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, its like he has never heard of a flop, the amount of times a Bonko has dropped onto the tackle well after it is complete is stupid, Staggs flop on Luai when the pantsers had advantage was a penalty all day long.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. You’ll still watch next week and the week after that lol
We can be honest, and usually your correct, but Im getting very sick of it, this game is ruined. Not what we use to know. And worst part is.., no one is held accountable with clear blatancy!!

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half the Penrith team held together with tape might have something to do with their indifferent form so far.