Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tits 26 points 5 games in a row is such perfect timing for us everyone will be egging it on when we’re down 14-6 at halftime.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fmd how do we keep getting coaches who shit us to tears?
Gus liked him apparently. But seriously, we are aging him. He will look like an 80 year old by seasons end...not that theirs anything wrong with that.....

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst thing is we got Fifita wanting the Qld jumper so expect traffic out averellos way

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230517_063547_Instagram.jpg

It was a shit game for our Cup last weekend.
Interesting about Hughes.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone see the footage of the offences ? Saw Skelton incident was not much in it late but no malice. Need to get rid of the horse fekker Vlandys he is ruining the game.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calling for change is fine. But moving Averillo to FB is weakening one position to "strengthen" another.
He is not a fullback and never will be. He has settled into centre and should be left there.
Ciraldo has only so many choices he can make due to shortage of quality players. He is doing the best that anyone can do.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling for change is fine. But moving Averillo to FB is weakening one position to "strengthen" another.
He is not a fullback and never will be. He has settled into centre and should be left there.
Ciraldo has only so many choices he can make due to shortage of quality players. He is doing the best that anyone can do.
I agree with avo but choices no, you don’t reward mediocre which perham is at best. Wilson is an actual fullback and showed he can handle nrl. I’d understand if perham is scoring more than he’s letting in but he’s not. He’s not the only problem but he’s a major one that can be fixed.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had our fullback locked in back in 2014. A young kid named Latrell Mitchell. I reckon he would be pushing Perham for the starting spot if Noel Cleal wasnt such a fucking idiot.

“They gave me my first crack because Newcastle didn’t want me, the Bulldogs didn’t want me when I was a young fella — they said I’d never make it so you can only imagine the fuel that adds on top. Any time I play them now I like to stick it up them.”

He wasn’t lying. Mitchell scored a hat-trick against the Bulldogs earlier this season in what was his 150th NRL game.

He also had a cheeky crack at Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal for being the one to overlook him.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Averillo won't be ever at fullback under Ciraldo unless theres a major injury crisis. Ciraldo believes his position is centre.

Blake Wilson is the one who is pushing to take the NRL fullback spot. I heard it may have been this week, the side has him named 18th man...
I assume a loss this week and after the bye he's probably the man... unless Ciraldo does a late switch.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why would they make a YT video on wilson and him doing media work and not play him?
As I said before, I was told he was a good chance to be named at fullback this week...
I'm hoping a late switch is on the cards. The media stuff adds fuel to the fire.

He is a natural fullback. Has the speed and x factor we need

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had our fullback locked in back in 2014. A young kid named Latrell Mitchell. I reckon he would be pushing Perham for the starting spot if Noel Cleal wasnt such a fucking idiot.

“They gave me my first crack because Newcastle didn’t want me, the Bulldogs didn’t want me when I was a young fella — they said I’d never make it so you can only imagine the fuel that adds on top. Any time I play them now I like to stick it up them.”

He wasn’t lying. Mitchell scored a hat-trick against the Bulldogs earlier this season in what was his 150th NRL game.

He also had a cheeky crack at Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal for being the one to overlook him.
Stuff like that is why I'm thankful for Gus being here. At least he is getting our juniors back together and slowly giving us better options to choose from. What you mentioned was a classic Des/Cleal screw up.