The Murika Thread

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sigh, its like talking to a punk drunk boxer who's copped severe brain damage yet keeps on going.
I never said he was the moral superior, i judt think its pathetic that you keep on making post after post tryimg to bait him.

But I'm done with you, enjoy spanking it with a noose around your neck with a picture of your master invisible
Shut up bitch

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sigh, its like talking to a punk drunk boxer who's copped severe brain damage yet keeps on going.
I never said he was the moral superior, i judt think its pathetic that you keep on making post after post tryimg to bait him.

But I'm done with you, enjoy spanking it with a noose around your neck with a picture of your master invisible
Where's the US Politics thread, buddy?

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Screenshot_2023-05-16-22-31-14-16.png

Ads on the forum. It's actually great to have giant ADS on every post. I love it. Imagine not thinking this was awesome

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where's @The_Chimpster? Don't tell me he's (once again) hiding until he can ape other Kennelers comments?

That'd just be embarrassing lmao

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Old boy OD'ing in copium.

Post screenshots tho?
Wow, you're beyond obsessed. I'm not going to clog this thread up with more of your shit, take it back to calling me a **** and spelling like a dyslexic mongoloid via pm you pathetic man baby

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always knew Jimmy Dore was out of place with the young turds

I don’t really find him that funny but he does speak some undeniable facts in this one.