The Murika Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Closet homosexuals in deep denial are the best to shit stir.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wait he'll pretend he has no power while yet another 900page thread is deleted.oh well least he isn't Mr I

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe panicking. Once again being worthless. He took the mod title because Mr Invisible tried to actually run this place.

Dude is a literal joke

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hacky is worthless, does nothing, gets accolades

Mr I did stuff, wore the barbs, gets replaced by a worthless tranny janny who literally cooms to his worthless title haha
@Hacky McAxe panicking. Once again being worthless. He took the mod title because Mr Invisible tried to actually run this place.

Dude is a literal joke
I probably shouldnt get involved here but do you think calling a mod all of this things is really the best idea?

I personally think hacky does a pretty good job

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I probably shouldnt get involved here but do you think calling a mod all of this things is really the best idea?

Uuh hacky got the job cause Mr invisible tried to actually ran the forum, not just collect pay cheques. Hacky admits he does nothing, he's a literally stand in Cuck.

Why would I give a shit over some admittedly powerless sycophant with no real sway? Lmao

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hacky is worthless, admits he can't mod on threads he's involved in, yet he's involved with every Longue post

How convenient. Best you shut up, worthless, powerless cuck. Huh?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Uuh hacky got the job cause Mr invisible tried to actually ran the forum, not just collect pay cheques. Hacky admits he does nothing, he's a literally stand in Cuck.

Why would I give a shit over some admittedly powerless sycophant with no real sway? Lmao

It seems, at least from my perspective that invisible abused his power somewhat by editing and deleting posts and locked threads with anyone he disagreed with.

Hacky at least moderates impartially and without bias towards certain users.

But Im not going to debate you on this, especially not while clogging up this thread. You have your view i have mine. Lets just leave it at that shall we

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It seems, at least from my perspective that invisible abused his power somewhat by editing and deleting posts and locked threads with anyone he disagreed with.

Hacky at least moderates impartially and without bias towards certain users.

But Im not going to debate you on this, especially not while clogging up this thread. You have your view i have mine. Lets just leave it at that shall we
He didn't abuse anything, not that this subject is allowed on the forum.

Let's just be quiet and allow the overseers to dictate discussion.

Agreed hahahah

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol hacky has cucks defending him despite his baiting behaviour hasn't commented on the Bulldogs forums for 6 months yet y'all think he's legit lmao

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine thinking "you're gay" is an insult and "you support grooming kids" is a badge of honour smh

Typical tranny janny
Who said it's an insult?

Being gay isn't an insult. Just saying it like I see it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait he'll pretend he has no power while yet another 900page thread is deleted.oh well least he isn't Mr I
No idea what thread you're talking about. Think you're losing your mind slowly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Doesn't bother me. As long as he doesn't start threatening to bash people again.

This same thing happened with his last account (KakkaDog) then he slowly escalated and ended up threatening people, then got banned. Then appeared on this account pretending he knows nothing about this "KakkaDog"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't abuse anything, not that this subject is allowed on the forum.

Let's just be quiet and allow the overseers to dictate discussion.

Agreed hahahah
Conspiracy nutjobs are my favourite nutjobs.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me. As long as he doesn't start threatening to bash people again.

This same thing happened with his last account (KakkaDog) then he slowly escalated and ended up threatening people, then got banned. Then appeared on this account pretending he knows nothing about this "KakkaDog"
Yeah they both post in a similar fashion.
You'd think he'd go with a user name that didn't include the word dog as a pretty good giveaway, but to each to their own.

He seems to have taken a particular shine to you though :tearsofjoy:

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

No idea who that is.

Guess you're a typical middle management loser, huh?

No real power, cooming over the perceived responsibility.

Laughed at by literally everyone

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah they both post in a similar fashion.
You'd think he'd go with a user name that didn't include the word dog as a pretty good giveaway, but to each to their own.

He seems to have taken a particular shine to you though :tearsofjoy:
Bro don't suck cock. It is demeaning. Also he has no power so you look extra pathetic

He can't help you.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Conspiracy nutjobs are my favourite nutjobs.
I have a legit question...

If you enjoy conspiracies but only believe in about 10% that may be plausible, are you considered a conspiracy theorist?