Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds- old slow gives away penalties for fun
TPJ- couldn’t bruise a grape, soft as it gets
Perham- reserve grader, coaches pet, can’t pass for shit
Okunbor- shirt grabber, has played 1 ok game and that’s being generous!
But I am not surprised one bit.

Reactions: CCC

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He only had to make one change and I believe most would have been satisfied. #perhamout
True. I guess we are nuffie Bulldogs supporters after all, but when it is as clear as day that Perhaps is not a f/g quality Fullback with serious deficiencies in his D and A, and coach still doesn't correct his selections, well fans confidence in CC seriously eroded.

I really hope both Perhaps and CC get their act together pretty soon.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we don't win this game I'm going to lose it.
Playing at home against another average or below average NRL team.
After 6 shit performances (I thought Dragons were a better team on the day so lucky to get away with that one)
Defence has been fucking appalling.
So yeah, get the Defence in better shap.
Get TPJ running hard.
Contest all balls in the air.
If we still lose, then have to accept we can do nothing until the team is back close to full strength.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pack will get slaughtered by the titans bigger bodies and Foran and Fafifita will have a day out

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well it doesn’t matter if we put Ryan Pap in fullback he would struggle due to our forward pack. Honestly I’m happy with Cc making changes compared to baz when he never did any chances..
It’s the stutter tap dancing steps and the poor passes it’s killing the attack. The foward pack is lacking but it’s individual things, one on one under the high ball and defensively his been out of position few times which even by his standard his unlike him.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we place a bet for missed tackles?
What is it paying for 50 or more

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh wow....he changed Pele who was the only one making any metres for Sam Hughes and swapped KO to start instead of the bench.
His pet Perham who killed us, is still there.
I smell Barrett v2.0 all over again.

If he changes his undies as often as he changes the team, he has only 2 pairs of undies to his name. FMD!!

Tits by 30...

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hughes just does not have the condition yet to play big minutes. He might get there down the track but at the moment he is 10-12 mins max per stint.
Agree but TPJ needs to come on at around the 20 min mark. If he plays at all. He is getting owned at the start of games.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh wow....he changed Pele who was the only one making any metres for Sam Hughes and swapped KO to start instead of the bench.
His pet Perham who killed us, is still there.
I smell Barrett v2.0 all over again.

If he changes his undies as often as he changes the team, he has only 2 pairs of undies to his name. FMD!!

Tits by 30...
Pele is suspended