U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’ve forgotten that the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Try as you might swing it to the defence it’s just another way you #FAIL.

48 hours? Really? That long? :-).
View attachment 71316
the burden of proof is on the vaccine company to prove that the vaccine is safe, thats why they acted like they were studying it even though the emergency laws meant they don't need to, the public still expects it

you support the vaccine company, you were a shareholder and even mocked that i was forced to take it and downplayed my injuries as a panic attack, absolutely you are the one who needs to prove something to back up your claims

so you are telling me you don't have any material at all that says the vaccine is safe?, nothing beyond media headlines and a fake study that pfizer abandoned when the numbers were turning shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
project veritas proof is looking very good

right now the onus of proof is on you to show something that the vaccine i was forced to take was safe, ill give you 48 hours deadline to provide that or an unreserved apology otherwise you are a lifelong enemy, @wendog33 and @Mr 95% you can also be part of this discussion

its too late for hacky mcact btw, saving my entire family including the guylian chocolate from a fire is not enough for that guy
You don't have to apologise to me. I'm just glad that you're now admitting your mistakes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
$15,000 up for grabs and nothing offered up at all, even something in here to slow down my momentum

so basically its all an act, they are acting like the vaccine is safe

CDC director walensky finished and resigned, no doubt will end up as a pharma executive, fauci is finished, TGA boss resigned and finished, ivermectin making a comeback in australia, RFK Jnr and De Santis improving popularity and now presidential candidates, scientists involved are finished and have to close their twitter, adverse effects of vaccine now common knowledge, FBI have to concede covid was engineered

you tried it but failed, your only hope is Biden and/or Trump lol, a pair of 180 year old jurassic park pedophiles who don't even know what century it is

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the burden of proof is on the vaccine company to prove that the vaccine is safe, thats why they acted like they were studying it even though the emergency laws meant they don't need to, the public still expects it

you support the vaccine company, you were a shareholder and even mocked that i was forced to take it and downplayed my injuries as a panic attack, absolutely you are the one who needs to prove something to back up your claims

so you are telling me you don't have any material at all that says the vaccine is safe?, nothing beyond media headlines and a fake study that pfizer abandoned when the numbers were turning shit
Nice spin. The burden is absolutely on you.
You make claims, you need evidence.
So far you’ve provided none.
Anyway the Covid conspiracy thread was shut down and this is the US Politics thread. I see you infect whatever thread you can to spread your nonsense but I’ll return the thread to the topic and say De Santis won’t become POTUS. He might easily convince Floridian nutters but I don’t see it happening nationally.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFK jr is a joke, he's like Connor from Succession he'd get 1% come on. Also Desantis locked down Florida slightly less than other states he isn't a saviour.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
your inability to show it being widely reported backs it up

and remember you said all the outlets reported on it, all im asking for is a few examples
your inability to not show it being widely reported backs it up

and remember you said quietly reported on it, all im asking for is a few examples

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
your inability to not show it being widely reported backs it up

and remember you said quietly reported on it, all im asking for is a few examples
name some mainstream news outlets

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
doogie is a piece of trash who makes up and imagines all his arguments including that ivermectin is taken VIA the ass, thats my new claim and it stands until he can show where it was reported in all media outlets
I cannot show that iverectum is not taken by the arse through msm. Its your claim that it is anally inserted - guess you win.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
RFK jr is a joke, he's like Connor from Succession he'd get 1% come on. Also Desantis locked down Florida slightly less than other states he isn't a saviour.
RFK Jnr is a hero and so in Desantis, they are some of the best examples of people pushing back against the covid narrative and they have both been rewarded

RFK wrote the real anthony fauci book, he is now a presidential candidate and can speak proudly out in the open while fauci is poison and had to resign in disgrace, has 24 hour bodyguards and has his reputation placed on CNN life support

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Evidence? Again making weird ass claims.
they didn't report it, how can i show that they didn't report it?, you should just show that they did report it

you are making the claim that all media reported it, so you should be able to show it very easily unless you just imagined it or made it up

just admit that you fucked up again like the Wendy Hoy AO situation ffs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
they didn't report it, how can i show that they didn't report it?, you should just show that they did report it

you are making the claim that all media reported it, so you should be able to show it very easily unless you just imagined it or made it up

just admit that you fucked up again like the Wendy Hoy AO situation ffs
Thats your problem. You asked me to name some msm. I did. I never said the msm I mentioned has iverectum in it. You said those mags didn't.

Just admit that you fucked up again like 40,000 odd of your posts.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thats your problem. You asked me to name some msm. I did. I never said the msm I mentioned has iverectum in it. You said those mags didn't.

Just admit that you fucked up again like 40,000 odd of your posts.
then name any media that reported it, you said that they all did and have not provided anything to back that up, its quite a simple situation

7 news, 9 news, daily telegraph, crikey, sky news australia, sun herald, i searched them all and found nothing, so yes im confident that you are full of shit and pulled that statement out of your ass lol

once again you blamed me because you are frustrated that you have nothing to show, just like the $15,000 on the line, you could win that money but have nothing to show for it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
project veritas proof is looking very good

right now the onus of proof is on you to show something that the vaccine i was forced to take was safe, ill give you 48 hours deadline to provide that or an unreserved apology otherwise you are a lifelong enemy, @wendog33 and @Mr 95% you can also be part of this discussion

its too late for hacky mcact btw, saving my entire family including the guylian chocolate from a fire is not enough for that guy
Hey leave me out Rod. You know I just flit in and out of threads posting snippets of information of interest...it's not necessarily my own personal opinion...but we all just do our best hey with what life throws up at us.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
then name any media that reported it, you said that they all did and have not provided anything to back that up, its quite a simple situation

7 news, 9 news, daily telegraph, crikey, sky news australia, sun herald, i searched them all and found nothing, so yes im confident that you are full of shit and pulled that statement out of your ass lol
These are your msm go to sites? Explains much. And I said most - not all.

Just because you say this doesn't mean its true. Provide evidence please and if you don't have evidence, spend the next hour trying to smack yourself in the forehead with your own dick. The flexibility will help out when you get your iverectum stash in the future.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hey leave me out Rod. You know I just flit in and out of threads posting snippets of information of interest...it's not necessarily my own personal opinion...but we all just do our best hey with what life throws up at us.
so are you sorry that i was forced to take a vaccine that nobody can show was safe?, i like you and Mr 95% but i know you both have been supportive of posts and posters that mocked me during that time, this is a test to see if you are trash or not, to see if you are going down with the bullshit ship or if you are willing to take responsibility for your actions

the vaccine clearly didn't stop the spread of the virus, so logically if the vaccine works and stops you from personally dying from covid then all you are doing is putting the vulnerable people around you in more jeopardy since you are only masking your own symptoms, the exact opposite of what the vaccine was meant to do

my logic was proven right when australians took the vaccine and then covid cases and deaths in australia skyrocketed immediately afterwards

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
so are you sorry that i was forced to take a vaccine that nobody can show was safe?, i like you and Mr 95% but i know you both have been supportive of posts and posters that mocked me during that time, this is a test to see if you are trash or not, to see if you are going down with the bullshit ship or if you are willing to take responsibility for your actions

the vaccine clearly didn't stop the spread of the virus, so logically if the vaccine works and stops you from personally dying from covid then all you are doing is putting the vulnerable people around you in more jeopardy since you are only masking your own symptoms, the exact opposite of what the vaccine was meant to do

my logic was proven right when australians took the vaccine and then covid cases and deaths in australia skyrocketed immediately afterwards
I went with the scientists. That's all I can offer up to you at this present time :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I went with the scientists. That's all I can offer up to you at this present time :grinning:
i went with the more senior scientists, even the ones that Doogie recommended like Dr Wendy Hoy AO

we are right in logic, evidence and outcomes, your scientists have already jumped ship, you should have gone for the apology option

Status
Not open for further replies.