"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
E6305458-B820-4AF3-91CA-8C37F3A429C7.jpeg

finally tested out the ooni pizza oven with a combo of hardwood and charcoal, did the pizza dough only as I needed to learn how to use it properly.

can’t wait to try the real thing soon.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Purty good one tonight.
1683455493192.png

Thit Kho To (viet caramelised pork) with steamed baby bok choy, carrots and broccolli and a nuoc cham dipping sauce.

If you have kids and they don't like this pork - get new kids.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Purty good one tonight.
View attachment 70617

Thit Kho To (viet caramelised pork) with steamed baby bok choy, carrots and broccolli and a nuoc cham dipping sauce.

If you have kids and they don't like this pork - get new kids.
Vietnamese is the best cuisine in the world fuck Italian fuck Chinese fuck French fuck Indian fuck Mexican fuck Thai fuck Japanese fuck lebo fuck Greek (actually Greek is pretty good) also I love all those foods except Thai I just hate Thai.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Vietnamese is the best cuisine in the world fuck Italian fuck Chinese fuck French fuck Indian fuck Mexican fuck Thai fuck Japanese fuck lebo fuck Greek (actually Greek is pretty good) also I love all those foods except Thai I just hate Thai.
I hear ya - I'd walk over hot coals for decent bun cha.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On Saturday I went to the NSW gun club to shoot in a Skeet competition and this wonderous steak samich was for lunch!

On tonight's bill of fare, we have a slow-cooked beef stew with veg served on garlic rice.
Burger looks the goods and strew on a cold day like today would go down too easy.