Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When people lose their Catholic faith, many turn to hating the Church because that way they cover up their fear of hell which they were taught about in their Catholic studies. Don't you know that the Nazies killed many priests including 1/4 ---1/3 of all the Polish Priests
Yep. That's why I said "we all make mistakes"

The Catholic Church originally didn't support Hitler. Later they provided some support for Hitler and it backfired when the Nazis started killing them.

Many mistakes were made.

Little known fact, but after many countries criticised Germany for its treatment of Jewish people, Hitler offered to personally pay to ship Jewish immigrants to American, UK, Australia and other countries. They all refused Hitler's offer. Of course no one believed that he would kill the Jewish people, but each country knew that Jewish people were being mistreated and they refused to take them.

Mistakes were made.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Every dog has their day...especially the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha's
I’m happy at least one other person besides myself acknowledges them as Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

had some dumb old racist abo at the pub yesterday keep saying to us white guys he’s your king not mine
Like fuck he is.
And whether abos like to believe it or not they are also slaves to the shit!
Fucking hypocrite abos!
Keep hating on us white fellas but don’t mind the pubs we have left on every corner for ya!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A priest in Kenya convinced his followers that the apocalypse was coming soon, and convinced them that Jesus wanted them to starve themselves to death. Around 130 bodies have been found so far, but hundreds more are missing and presumed dead.

This is why I keep saying that religion has its upsides and downsides. And the downside is when someone uses it to push their own twisted beliefs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A priest in Kenya convinced his followers that the apocalypse was coming soon, and convinced them that Jesus wanted them to starve themselves to death. Around 130 bodies have been found so far, but hundreds more are missing and presumed dead.

This is why I keep saying that religion has its upsides and downsides. And the downside is when someone uses it to push their own twisted beliefs.
Ted Bundy and Ed Gein both came from strict religious upbringings.

Both guys brought good quality to this world thanks to God!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If they only actually read the Bible instead of believing these demon ***** parading as "men of God" they wouldn't fall for this evil bullshit.

There are so many things yet to happen for even the end times to start, let alone the apocalypse.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm interested to know what demonation thet Priest belonged to. because if it was a Catholic Priest he would be excuminated.
I thought that the term Priest was only used to describe Catholic, Orthodox and C of E church ministers, but their so many types of so-called Ministers Preaches that it is a joke, and it has only provided a lot of fuel for the athiests.
I'd be fairly certain that 95% of those who preach Christs word, do a LOT OF GOOD not only in Christs eyes but also for their Country

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm interested to know what demonation thet Priest belonged to. because if it was a Catholic Priest he would be excuminated.
I thought that the term Priest was only used to describe Catholic, Orthodox and C of E church ministers, but their so many types of so-called Ministers Preaches that it is a joke, and it has only provided a lot of fuel for the athiests.
I'd be fairly certain that 95% of those who preach Christs word, do a LOT OF GOOD not only in Christs eyes but also for their Country
It was a "cult", like everything outside of Catholicism and Orthodox. He goes by Pastor Paul Mackenzie.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the worst kind of denominations. Petecostal. Basically evangelical money grubbers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was a "cult", like everything outside of Catholicism and Orthodox. He goes by Pastor Paul Mackenzie.
Exactly right.

Only Orthodox and Catholics are Apostolic.

Like you said, everything else is just a cult or scam.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right.

Only Orthodox and Catholics are Apostolic.

Like you said, everything else is just a cult or scam.
I hold Catholics, Orthodox, and many Protestant on the same footing. But that could be my bias coming from an Anglican background.

Evangelicals I dislike though. They're not all bad. There are some good evangelical churches. But most are just money grubbers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hold Catholics, Orthodox, and many Protestant on the same footing. But that could be my bias coming from an Anglican background.

Evangelicals I dislike though. They're not all bad. There are some good evangelical churches. But most are just money grubbers.
Are evangelicals the ones that beg for money on late night/early morning TV?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they only actually read the Bible instead of believing these demon ***** parading as "men of God" they wouldn't fall for this evil bullshit.

There are so many things yet to happen for even the end times to start, let alone the apocalypse.
Telling fools that THE END IS NIEGH is a good money making sales pitch.
I believe that the earth will end, (us humans will probably destroy it ourselves) but I'm not waiting with bated breath for it to happen.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, St Joseph, patron saint of working fathers.
I love what the Holy Family(Jesus, Mary & Joseph) represents. The image of Holy family is more important in todays times than it's ever been.
Today as families become weakened because of political and social progressive pressures, the imitation of the Holy Family is a means to revitalize and strengthen family life. Thank you Lord for giving us the Holy family to imitate.
I can't agree more with you bro, the family was once considered the normal way to bring up kids.
I don't know how it all started going pear shaped but now the family of a (natural father Mother and their kids) is no longer the norm, and I would hate to think of what the future will bring for the comming generations.
Some might be very critical and even hate me for feelings and for strongly airing my beliefs, but I cannot accept that the sexual revulition and all the subsequent gay trans rubbish have not been the major cause of the destruction of the family as we once knew it.
My advice is to keep on doing up what your doing, and keep praying, I also believe that kids need to be isoliated from bad company. I'll remember you and your family in my prayers

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't agree with more bro, the family was once considered the normal way to bring up kids.
I don't know how it all started going pear shaped but now the family of a (natural father Mother and their kids) is no longer the norm, and I would hate to think of what the future will bring for the comming generations.
Some might be very critical and even hate me for feelings and for strongly airing my beliefs, but I cannot accept that the sexual revulition and all the subsequent gay trans rubbish have not been the major cause of the destruction of the family as we once knew it.
My advice is to keep on doing up what your doing, and keep praying, I also believe that kids need to be isoliated from bad company. I'll remember you and your family in my prayers
Isaiah 5:20 (KJV) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a prayer of commitment to God (JOHN 17;4)

I HAVE GLORIFIED YOU ON EARTH. I HAVE FINISHED THE WORK WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TO DO.

If the desire of your heart is to please God and fufill his will for your life, here is a prayer for you, Lord I thank You that even though You know everything about me. You still love me. You know my thoughts my mistakes my sin and yet you still call me your child. Your grace towards me is beyond comprehension. More than anything else, I want to know You intimately and sence your presence in my life each day. If their is any part of me that I have kept from You show me so that I can invite You to rule and reign there. Come to me Holy Spirit, and revive my soul with rivers of living water. Then flow out through me into a dry and thirsty world (see John 7:38-39) Help me to keep my eyes fixed on You instead of others (see Hebrews (12: 1-2)
Lord be my richest treasure always. help me never to make an idol out of anyone or anything or allow posessions or the distractions of this world to get in front of You in any way. You are my healer, my hope,and my strength. When I need freedom ,You are my deliverer.You are my shield from the Enemy, my counsellor when I need guidance, and my stronghold in the day of trouble, (see Plasm 32: 7) Truly, You are the God of miracles. Work your miracles of grace in my life and keep changing me from day to day into your likeness (see Corinthians 3:18) in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

A daily ecuminical (not Catholic) reading from Vision Christian media,
Would be good if our athiests would read it