Opinion Karl Oloapu

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Put him behind our bitch pack and you wouldn't know who he is.
Maybe your right, but i know Katoa is fkn real good, i am confident he will end up a top half, very good at Union too, so next contract will be huge. Our one didn't even do a good kick even bro, i haven't seen anything yet. Hope im wrong, but we need someone like Ben Hunt and put Burton centre and take kicking licence off him. I am so frustrated with this club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe your right, but i know Katoa is fkn real good, i am confident he will end up a top half, very good at Union too, so next contract will be huge. Our one didn't even do a good kick even bro, i haven't seen anything yet. Hope im wrong, but we need someone like Ben Hunt and put Burton centre and take kicking licence off him. I am so frustrated with this club.
We all are frustrated at this putrid team dishing up putrid performances.

I actually wouldn't play KO this year, not because he can't, but don't want him to play with these bunch of bitches.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't know why he is in the team.

Stands at right side all game. Does not follow the ball around.

How can a 5/8 stand in one spot the entire time he is on the field.

Walker from south's is everywhere the ball goes.

I don't understand what his role is?

What plays is he setting up?

What is he creating for him self and the players around him?

He does nothing in attack?

Poor kid not his fault,.pretty sure that is the coaches fault because that's the instructions he MUST be receiving.

5/8 should be everywhere the ball is!

SHUT UP NASHEED

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some really dumb ***** on here even mentioning him. He’s played 3 first grade games behind the most diabolical bulldogs pack (if you could call it that) in history. Don’t know what people expect of him. We once again got mutilated in the middle defensively, our forwards were grasping at air in defence. And with the ball once again our middles were getting stopped and put on their backs. We had no momentum and people want to mention Karl Oloapu as not being up to it as an 18 year old 3 game veteran. Seriously hilarious.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His defense is impressive. Always an issue for young halves but his is great. Only 18

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all are frustrated at this putrid team fishing up putrid performances.

I actually wouldn't play KO this year, not because he can't, but don't want him to play with these bunch of bitches.
This is getting worse, i cannot beleive what im seeing. Your probably right mate, but just one nice kick or put someone in a hole would do him the world of good. Maybe blooded too soon. Sos Ben Hunt, look at what Penrith signing James Maloney did for Nathan Cleary.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is getting worse, i cannot beleive what im seeing. Your probably right mate, but just one nice kick or put someone in a hole would do him the world of good. Maybe blooded too soon. Sos Ben Hunt, look at what Penrith signing James Maloney did for Nathan Cleary.
I'd murder for Hunt...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just call it as it is. He is useless!!!! Have a look at katoa at the phins whoever blew that 500k should be absolutely fuming
Katoa at the Dolphins has an international and state of origin forward pack behind him, 10 games of experience compared to KO’s 3, is physically older and his teammates are generally healthy … can’t compare the two.

And why vent on KO? There’s 16 other blokes with more experience and maturity that deserve more heat…doesn’t make any sense.