Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My point of view..
I liked our attack. But our defence let us down to many soft tries. Casey is a dud
Tpj needs to pull his head in. Waddell back to stupid penalties.
Burton tried
Reed tried
Preston. Our best forward
Pele was solid
Perham tried but sometimes tried to hard. Grub needs to be less grub

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point of view..
I liked our attack. But our defence let us down to many soft tries. Casey is a dud
Tpj needs to pull his head in. Waddell back to stupid penalties.
Burton tried
Reed tried
Preston. Our best forward
Pele was solid
Perham tried but sometimes tried to hard. Grub needs to be less grub
Waddell gave away that penalty on the 5th tackle which totally shifted the game back to the raiders. He should have been hooked as soon as it happened.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And if we dont gave that the 11 and 13 need too make 130m at least.
Yeah, either way we ain’t got that dominant forward that eats meters every week. Not talking Tolman style either.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But keeping Flanno was working so well. We have not lost anything by blooding oloapu.
Well, three of our four wins this year have done with Flano in the team, so there is that.

We’ve lost nothing…except the combinations we built sll off season and progress in terms of Oloapu’s development.

Flano was never our biggest problem. Discipline and defence were and are our biggest problems… at least in terms of problems we can control.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, three of our four wins this year have done with Flano in the team, so there is that.

We’ve lost nothing…except the combinations we built sll off season and progress in terms of Oloapu’s development.

Flano was never our biggest problem. Discipline and defence were and are our biggest problems… at least in terms of problems we can control.

I agree. We rack risiprine

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short turn arounds kill us, I'm sorry but it has to be a factor with how fast the game is played these days.

Add that to the stupidity of some of our players and it makes it much worse. That first try we conceded was the shittest try I've seen us concede in a long time... Are players taught not to look at the ball with their eyes when it's kicked?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who are the better options ?

Casey played the last 3 so he’s got his eye in

Burns injured
Skelton suspended
Wilson unproven rookie
If that’s Casey with his eye in, I’d hate to see him going in blind lololol

Skelton should have got the nod over him weeks ago… and with Skelton out this week, Wilson would have still been a much better option.

Casey is awful, Fam… and he has a rat’s tail. Not cool!

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, either way we ain’t got that dominant forward that eats meters every week. Not talking Tolman style either.
Typo. My bad. 10 and 8 should have read. These guys need meter kpi's tightened up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Short turn arounds kill us, I'm sorry but it has to be a factor with how fast the game is played these days.

Add that to the stupidity of some of our players and it makes it much worse. That first try we conceded was the shittest try I've seen us concede in a long time... Are players taught not to look at the ball with their eyes when it's kicked?
Short turn arounds don't affect stupidity.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra were diabolical. But we were worse.

We weren’t the only team that copped some stiff decisions. Canberra were denied two tries… one from a line ball probably marginally forward pass and another that was 100 percent a try but called a knock on when it bounced off Wighton’s head. It really wasn’t that close. The score line flattered us.

The injury excuse will only carry us so far. We got some troops back today and let another handy forward go mid week.

Blaming the referee will only get us so far, also.

The fact is, we need to be better and much more resilient when defending our line. I’m not worried about how crap Canberra are. I’m worried about how crap we are.
You're right about the Falcon no try but that only negated plenty of other sh!t calls that led to tries. The amount of possession and territory gifted to the Faiders they really should have put 50 on us but yet we scored 5 tries of our own. All that the Dogs fans want is an even playing field but the NRLol don't seem to think we deserve it, so yeah I do blame the refs.

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm not saying keep him in the side dumbarse, I'm saying he is still better than your husband.

The fuck has your husband done to justify being in FG? Stop deflecting off that dud onto Alamoti. Alamoti is a reserve, Casey is a park footballer.

It's like you just watched your first game of footy tonight.
Before Casey came onto that wing we were leaking points down that side. Can actually slide and read defensively as well as put a hit on. Is he perfect? Far from it but it’s still better then what others are offering.

deflecting lmao it’s being objective and actually honest. My first game of footy, I don’t think you even watched